Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@CaptainXtra
Surprised Kansas wasn’t added. This is ours now:

It was redrawn so Lawrence (the blue stronghold in the state) is included with pretty much 3/4 of the state (the SW part is sparsely populated). There was a lawsuit over it, but the KS supreme court upheld it.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

He also took the opportunity to call the NY AG a racist, just to keep things classy.
And news from another asshole,
If you’re wondering why he would do this, it’s the same reason Ford/GM/Chrysler lobbied to kill street cars and buses: more highways for more cars for more profits.
But hey, according to that Background Pony that got me tilted months ago, it was worth it for the sole purpose of “triggering the liberals”.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

high altitude cloud pone
Now from my understanding is that these missiles aren’t compatible with hard points found on Mikoyan and Sukhoi aircraft used by the Ukrainians. It’s also not feasible to send aircraft that their pilots are unfamiliar with due to the need for time spent on ground school and flight training. I’m assuming that whe have made some sort of adapter to make these weapons compatible but I’m not really well versed in the engineering behind these hard points and missiles. If the Ukrainians are able to use these I think it will be very useful in preventing russian from countering HIMARS and the added fuel cost in moving these radars and missile batteries.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A man wielding a nail gun and automatic rifle attacked an FBI building in Cincinnati, leading to a lockdown, road chase, and active standoff.
The GOP Death Cult strikes again.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@YourPalContrail
The AGM-88’s Wikipedia page suggests they’re being fired from MiG-29s, though it doesn’t give a specific citation. It does link to this article, explaining how that might be done. Sounds like the compatibility issue is mainly a matter of electronics. It wouldn’t be too too hard to rig up an adapter, as long as you’re familiar with both platforms. Probably looks kludgy as hell, depending on how much time the engineers had to figure it out, but it doesn’t matter as long as it works.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

There is news that trump’s allies are warning republicans to not go to hard on the anti FBI and DOJ angles as there may be some major bad news for trump coming out over the raid
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy
And on that note, Garland has just filed a motion in the Southern District of Florida to unseal the search warrant and property receipt from Mar-a-Lago. Assuming Trump’s team doesn’t object, we’ll get to see what all the fuss is about, including the crimes being alleged. And if Trump’s team does object, it’ll only make him look guilty as hell, since their repeated public statements have all but voided any legitimate privacy interest he might have in keeping this stuff quiet.
Poison Trail
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Talk about setting him up.
Garland mentioned that the Justice Department has both the receipt of what was taken and the warrant.
If Agent Orange lets the clock run out while desperately blustering whataboutisms and allowing the propaganda outlets to run cover stories for him, the documents are unsealed and, assuming that they match, immediately nuke the entirety of their arguments given how he could’ve released the warrant he was issued himself….
But if he releases the warrant, and it’s similar if not identical to the receipt, he’s gonna need some serious spin behind him, the sort that will send Fox & company scrambling in panic for.
Then again, if the warrant isn’t the same as what was taken, why isn’t Don the Con releasing it?
Yeah. The walls are closing in. That part not so subtly warning about attacks against the FBI was chef’s kiss.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
“The Section has executive responsibility for authorizing the prosecution of cases under criminal statutes relating to espionage, sabotage, neutrality, and atomic energy.”
From the recent release from the DoJ. This also sounds…really serious
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Dustcan
Probably sold information on how to make a nuclear weapon to the Saudis. I’d like to say that’s punishable by execution, but who knows anymore in our two-tiered justice system.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@kleptomage
Killing 4 people often warrants the death penalty. I think one should do it if you kidnap, torture or rape your victim.
Jeopardizing national security and giving bad actors schematics for weapons of mass destruction would definitely warrant Ol Sparky in Florida.
Trump has a lot of incel followers, real supreme gentlemen, punishing Trump for his actions could have some backlash.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide