Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Saudi Arabia paid Kushner 2 billion dollars for an as of yet undisclosed reason. Quite the co-winky-dink then that some classified nuclear documents went missing huh?
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@igotnopicks
He needs way more than that. I don’t even think prison like that bothers a man this rich. It’ll be like 5 years of book club, where his bedroom has a flimsy electronic lock, while poor people get concrete and steel bars.
I’m not so sure about executing someone so well known to the public though. there could be a ‘brutalization effect’ where the publics respect for life is diminished. Most countries would make an example of him.
Populations more negatively effected by Trumps actions might feel differently. He’s now endangered countless people, after previously marginalizing groups and inciting violence. People will say i’m brutal for thinking about capital punishment, so i’m glad it’s not up to me.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Dustcan
At best. The man is an idiot. At worst? He was going to sell them to foreign powers. Either way, this man needs to be punished for this. At the very least, he should be barred from being president or taking any political office
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
By the way, ever since Alex Jones’ text messages for released several far right talking heads have been laying low. Tucker Carlson in particular has been in hiding panicking and sharting himself. So in his place Tulsi Gabbard has been hosting his White Power Hour.
Welp.
Background Pony #DC9A
I’ve been thinking about this awhile. I think whether Islam is the religion of peace or violence or whether the Koran advocates peace or violence, I DON’T CARE.
Seriously why are we wasting time discussing what is inside a book.
What’s really important is different types of Muslims being talked about. It’s more important to do research on Fundamentalist Muslim traditions or Liberal Muslim traditions instead of trying to condemn or praise the Koran.
It only causes needless controversy that should have been spent analysing the people instead. I think both liberals and conservatives would do well to remember that.
Like I don’t really care whether Buddhism or Shintoism is considered inheritly peaceful. There can be violent people depending on their own goals.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
The Koran and Bible are on pretty even terms when it comes to violence, and subjugation. Some argue that it’s gods job to be violent, and the violence in these books isn’t supposed to be emulated.
Ironically Islam literally means the religion of peace, and a majority of Muslims and Christians are peaceful. The first Surahs are actually the new Testament written in Arabic.
I don’t think Americas relationship to the middle east, and middle eastern extremist has much to do with religion. I think it has to do with US occupation of the middle east, and they just tie religion into it when they get hyped up for combat.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Oops i’m dumb. Of coarse religion has something to do with the conflict, but not because the Koran tells people to target americans. Religion is actually involved because it’s the origin of their law and culture, and some groups of Muslims want to reinstate their holy law where Americans have occupied.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@igotnopicks
I’m not so sure about executing someone so well known to the public though. there could be a ‘brutalization effect’ where the publics respect for life is diminished. Most countries would make an example of him.
Respect for life? In the country with more gun violence than every other developed nation combined?
There’s nothing there to diminish.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Beth
I mean, Hitler was well-known, and we would have executed him for his actions. Just because someone is well-known, doesn’t mean they are above paying for their actions.
@Kazapsky
This is also the country that cares more about a fetus than the child it becomes after leaving the womb or the mother of said child/fetus. Saying the USA is pro-life was always a lie.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
One government minister in Malaysia not only stated that Thor 4 was banned in Malaysia for having gay references, but also decided that any more gay movies by Disney will be banned. He claimed that Malaysia is under attack by some Western conspiracy.
On YouTube, some people are cheering, mostly Muslim and a few Christian conservatives. People like them remind me of Muhyiddin and other leaders who use conservatism to keep Malaysia backwards and corrupt. If they continue, Malaysia will become like China or Iran, where everything is isolated.
People like them are why I don’t respect conservative groups and (again, no thanks to American netizens before) Christian people. Even though I have conservative beliefs, their ways are unacceptable. Their beliefs want nothing more than to dominate everyone.
Also, the politician who said this, Deputy Communications and Multimedia Minister Zahidi Zainul Abidin, is a member of PAS, an extreme Muslim political party. No surprise.
Background Pony #1D40
I wish Americans good luck with detrumpization.
@The Smiling Pony
IIRC it started when someone offered to make Fella avatars for people who donated money to Ukraine.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Kazapsky
There was some funny correlation with executions dropping respect for life even further.
@Meanlucario
That’s true.
A long time in prison could work, but it could cause more problems too.
Trump and Hitler might be great exceptions to this ‘brutalization effect’ because their life incites more violence than their death ever could.
If Trump goes to prison there could be a league of assholes trying to get him out.
EDIT: Aye! if nobody goes for capital punishment we can just make Donald Trump cellmates with Chris Chan, good enough lmao.
Meanlucario
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
You say that like it’s not the case of people using groups for their own gains rather than the group as a whole. Conservative or liberal, its easier to corrupt the whole rather than the individual.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide