Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
All I saw in those people is nothing but a desire to brag and stay in power.
The Christian users who bragged for the ban on Thor movies were just there to brag and spout Bible verses against gay things. I answered them, “since you are Malaysians, do you want more Christian movies in Malaysia? Too bad the Malaysian public wants Muslim films”.
Only one of them supported either the bans or Christianising Malaysia, and no other answer. Even then, those are just a few meme-drunk idiots who spout “cope” “seethe” and other meme lingo.
Sometimes even a few idiots would seem to represent the entire Christian religion, especially for being the loudest voices online. Many of them were American users, although there were those Malaysian nobodies earlier and some “tradCath” users from Belgium and England who were also rabid homophobes.
I assume that these Malaysian Christian Youtubers may have been Chinese urbanites, since it’s usually ethnic Chinese city-dwellers who are more exposed to US meme culture and trollish attitudes, due to better Internet access and less social restrictions. While their Malay neighbours can be anything else as long as they stay Muslim, these two can go Ian Miles Cheong and Americanise themselves to hell, and the cops won’t bat an eye.
And many Christians from that background tend to be middle class and a bit rich, almost like me. I can tell from my experience as one of them, and during my former days in church: these Americanised losers kinda remind me of my own background.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Author Salman Rushdie, the guy who wrote the Satanic Verses, and frequent target of muslim extremists has been stabbed at a book signing event.
He’s in stable condition.
Background Pony #6582
I’m watching a PBS News Hour episode, and there’s a segment on how gun companies market their products.
Their advertising methods (Appealing to young men’s masculinity) are VERY similar to how tobacco companies advertise cigarettes.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #6582
I don’t need a gun. I am an assault weapon. From the safety of my keyboard that is.
There is a big problem of disadvantaged white males. They turn to racism and extremely paranoid right wing ideals. Marketing guns to these unstable individuals should be considered threatening national security.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Trump doesn’t seem to be opposing the documents being released…
Excuse me, what does this mean on his part?
His Cult views it as a mastermind move like this:
But I’m not sure what to make of it…
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Kiryu-Chan
Oh Jesus. According to the replies in that thread, his “33 million pages” refers to the materials sent to Obama’s presidential library. Which is run by the National Archives. Which is the same agency Orange Julius Rosenberg was playing keepaway with. And, importantly, the library doesn’t contain anything classified, because where would you put it?
I’m trying to figure out if TFG a) is legitimately that stupid, b) thinks his cultists are that stupid, or c) thinks his cultists are depraved enough not to care. I eventually settled on d) all of the above.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
TL;DR: More info on the suspect is coming to light, the suspect that attempted to breach the FBI Office in Cincinnati, Ohio has made posts encouraged violence against the agency on Trump’s social media platform. The FBI had known the suspect because he had connection with the Jan 6th Riot had associates within the Far-Right group, Proud Boys.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Kiryu-Chan
And here are the property receipts detailing what all they found.
That’s three boxes of Confidential documents, three boxes of Secret, four boxes of Top Secret, and one leatherbound box of TS/SCI stuff, colloquially known as “holy shit how is this guy not in Gitmo already?”
Background Pony #1D40
@igotnopicks
There’s still a threat of Trump returning to office. He still has supporters and lives rent-free in collective American consciousnesses. Fortunately there’s a chance that this is all going to be fixed soon.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
Welcome to politics, where people ignore the facts and defend “their side” tooth and nail because they associate a political color with their identity.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide