Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I remember hearing that someone in this thread said that suburbs are always full of racists (I’m too lazy to look for the post). I feel like that’s more correlation than causation, and at worst the neighborhoods being racist before they add a suburb.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It’s less suburbs are filled with racists and more suburbs were made directly because of racism
Create affordable houses, only let well off white people get loans to purchase them (with the oh-so-coincidental-we-swear knock on effect of whites getting a leg up on generational wealth while non-whites get no handicap), zone off stores from the area necessitating the ownership of a vehicle instead of using public transportation, etc.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Reads one of Lindsey Graham’s Tweets about the Trump debacle.
I need some eye wash before I start looking at him seriously. Something about an affidavit is all I got from this person.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And news from another asshole,
If you’re wondering why he would do this, it’s the same reason Ford/GM/Chrysler lobbied to kill street cars and buses: more highways for more cars for more profits.
You know, I never got the chance to talk about this. This is why you don’t fall for any of Silicon Valley Tech Bro bullshit, especially from egotistical billionaire.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Fox News continues to be my favorite comedy channel ever.
With Tucker Carlson still MIA due to, and I quote from people supposedly close to him, him “shitting himself scared” over Alex Jones’ texts on top of the rest of the big name hosts trying to keep their heads down as much as possible the rest of the peanut gallery is running ragged trying to craft a cohesive narrative for the raid on Mar-A-Lago.
Among the recent things they’re throwing at the wall to see what sticks is trying to say to the effect of “C’mon. C’mon. We all know there’s no way he knew what was in those documents. There’s no way he would carry them himself.”
And I’m all for it. I love when the alt-reich has run out of excuses and are just admitting their god-king is too fat, lazy and honest to God stupid to be a criminal.
It’s great.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Oh and on top of nuclear secrets it turns out Trump stole the payroll documents for our spies.
The extent to which this traitor is undermining our country just never ends.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Oh boy here we go again.
There was a report of an armed intruder outside the school, sending it into lockdown. Parents tried to get in to get their children and 2 got tased and a 3rd arrested because they were carrying concealed. Ultimately they never found the suspect or confirmed he had a gun.
Arresting the one carrying is somewhat understandable since they were on school property. But the 2 that were tased? Yeaaah that’s not going to help the image of police any.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Conservatives losing their shit because fake-Americana restaurant Cracker Barrel added some plant based options is the perfect encapsulation of how weak, thin skinned, and pathetic these little sissy snowflakes are.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Zincy
So plant-base alternatives are “un-American” now? First their God-King is revealed to be the traitor everyone else knew he was and now their favorite restaurant added alternatives to their menu to draw in more customers.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury
Personally, I’d eat more alternatives if they actually tasted good. If they made a meat substitute that tasted and felt like actual meat, I’d eat it (assuming it was edible and wouldn’t harm/kill me).
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
It taste fine, i’m used to crap that’s worst, but it’s kinda silly to think people need fake meat to be a vegetarian. We’re not obligate carnivores.
Still you got to work pretty hard to stay healthy without meat these days, the benefits of meat cannot easily be approximated.
When someone makes meat substitute that actually feels like meat I’m going to have a hard time believing it.
@NitroFury
America obesity has some exceptional factors. I think refined sugar, too much highly processed food, alcohol and prescription drugs are the biggest culprits. It’s mostly about the logistics of feeding people, and treating their diseases.
Sugar is the cheapest energy source, so isolated sugar is added to everything. A problem with soda is that it was designed as an energy drink, and slowly became a replacement for water. The speed in which a foods sugar enters the body is known as a glycemic index, the index for soda is extremely high.
Highly processed foods strip out the micronutrients our bodies need to effectively process, store and release energy. You need to eat some foods that haven’t been heat treated in your diet.
The thing about prescription drugs, is that almost anything you do to the body can result in depression and loss of energy. Then there is mood drugs in particular, like monoamide oxidize inhibitors that disrupt your bodies ability to maintain blood sugar, this is why psych meds are known to make people fat. You mess with any energy system in the body, and it can lead to reduced brain function and reduced physical activity.
Alcohol triggers the release of insulin. People also consume a lot of extra carbs on top of the alcohol in various drinks.
My one actual political take: Capitalism intentionally feeds people the wrong food and administers ineffective treatment for profit
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Several major rivers in Europe are at risk of drying out entirely, and almost every river west of Russia has seen incredible declines. This has led to many lakes and ponds that rely on those rivers to also dry out. In areas where rain is happening, dry, caked ground is leading to devastating flash floods.
Same thing is happening in large swaths of the US, along with major declines in our pollinator species, which threatens the backbone of our national food chain.
I have no qualms about calling climate change deniers the dumbest, most worthless humans on the planet. Those inbred hicks are so amazingly blind, at this point I cannot tell if it is mere stupidty or mental sickness. It makes me question how a human can be this utterly inept. At what point is your brain power so low that it starts affecting the autonomic systems? If they get any dumber their hearts won’t know how to pump blood anymore.
Background Pony #1D40
@NitroFury
It’s somewhat similar to the population density map, but there are differences too. I wonder if most of it can be explained by combining the population density map with an income map?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide