Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I feel sympathy for them, but mostly antipathy.
Corporations like Shell decided that pushing out propaganda about how the fears of anthropogenic climate change was overblown because they couldn’t be arsed to switch to renewable energy decades ago and we’re all paying for it.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Speaking of which, I wonder if DeSantis had a hand in this raid on Mar A Lago in order go get the old man out of the way for 2024.
Trump has the rabid fanbase, but this man is dangerous.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Violet Rose in The Rain
Sabotaging long term infrastructure for short term profits. Humans have a great capacity to cripple civilization for personal gain like we saw in Mar A Lago.
Everyone in science, engineering, technology and math knows climate change is real, a few fundemental principles prove that climate is indeed an evolving system that can become incompatible with human life. Some chose to deny it for money and business opportunities. I don’t think all climate deniers are stupid no, some are actually sociopaths.
Atmospheric carbon is multiple times higher than its ever been in Earths history due to the industrial revolution.
Our next mass extinction event will be the anthropic (human made) extinction. over 600 species already gone since 1500ad, 1500 more endanger, and an estimated 1 million (1/8th of total species) will be endangered by the extinction event.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
If you want to control the climate, just strip the sovereignty of every single nation-state and create a one world government. It’s the only way we’re going to have our Star Trek utopian climate controlled future.
Background Pony #1D40
@Goku Black
Considering how governments are various shades of shitty, a world government sounds like a nightmare. It would be at least as terrible as existing governments, but there would be no running away from it.
As renewables get better and cheaper, the world will adopt them because they will be the best option.
Terton
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
As renewables get better and cheaper, the world will adopt them because they will be the best option.
Let’s just hope we can actually make it that far before this rock we’re on is cooked.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Maybe Alex Jone’s lawyer sent the texts because he realized that keeping them under wraps would be more dangerous than having them leaked, since it was evidence being denied to the court and he would be accountable for refusing to hand over said evidence.
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Seemed to me like it was a basic Dropbox/Google Drive sharing mistake from an aide. Instead of creating a link to the folder with what the prosecution wanted, the aide made a link to the parent folder containing everything related to the case.
Once they got the call from the prosecution that 300g of data was a bit much to share, I wouldn’t be surprised if they thought it was par for the course to flood them with trash.
Occam’s razor dictates that their lack of knowledge in IT was the reason, but given that they’re working for someone that’s openly hostile to the rule of law and a bully to all in his way… why not both idiocy and malice?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Russian asset Rand Paul is calling for the repealing of the espionage act after daddy Trump was caught in violation of it.
This is some reverse Palpatine “I will make it not illegal” shit from a shit person.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So it gets worse with the Trump raid, because of course it does.
I had forgotten but 7 months ago he was already raided for stealing documents. It’s hard to keep track of which daily crime he’s committed after all. But the bottom line is after that happened his lawyers pinkie swore that the FBI got all the classified material he took.
Fast forward to this week and it turns out that no, the liar lied. And of course of all the stuff he lied about not having, it was information on our nukes.
Background Pony #1D40
@The Smiling Pony
In Germany, the plastic bottles are noticeably thicker and have two bands where you can see the wear on the bottle from being handled multiple times. It does not make sense to manufacture extra thicc bottles if they are going to be shredded anyway.
I just googled it and apparently they have both multi-use and single-use bottles.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Pony #1D40
I am in Germany right now staring at a plastic bottle right now.
The only “reused” plastic bottles are thick as hell and they’re an incredible minority mostly used by companies with specialized collection. The vast majority that the populace has access to (ie, can buy in a store and return to recoup the bottle fee) are shredded and recycled.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Possibly the funniest GOP campaign ad I’ve seen thus far.
In seriousness, the GOP targeting Trump’s own base for execution would solve a lot of problems. Anything to make the voter population younger and less white, I’ll take.
Background Pony #1D40
@The Smiling Pony
Yeah, I bought the thick ones and thought they were the rule.
All of them should be thick and multi-use. Single-use plastic packaging is terrible.
Background Pony #1D40
@SleepySteve
Wow, if I saw this with no context, I would swear that it must be phishing because no real organization would send messages that sound so incredibly scammy.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Possibly the funniest GOP campaign ad I’ve seen thus far.
In seriousness, the GOP targeting Trump’s own base for execution would solve a lot of problems. Anything to make the voter population younger and less white, I’ll take.
Fear-mongering, a technique used by boomers
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide