Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Goku Black
I would not blame Gavin for this one. I would blame the fact that California has Palm Dessert is the middle of nowhere which has grass growing and green even in the desert.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@igotnopicks
It’s not just green lawns in the desert. It’s the fact that 70% of all water used is for agricultural purposes. The problem is that you tend to grow “thirsty crops” like almonds in the Central Valley in a time when the Colorado River is dying. (Hence the “fuck your almonds” comment.)
If you want almonds, why not grow them on the east coast where water isn’t as scarce?
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Goku Black
Some of the trees are dying in California right now. And farms are getting abondoned in California. You want to believe somebody who just saw what the state is from the Bay Area to Border of Arizona.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@YourPalContrail
Do you mind sharing what your specific complaints are about their plan?
Or are you just trying to stir up a race debate here by blind linking shit with headlines guaranteed to trigger people?
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

206 billion pounds of food was wasted in America in 2018 alone. This represents 40% of all the food produced in the US. Meanwhile, the national public school lunch debt is $262 million per year - averaging $170 per indebted student.
I’ll worry about whoever this school administration if they ever get into power and not the politicians controlling pregnant-capable bodies and trying to force more people into poverty.
Forgive me for not talking Fox News and the NY Post seriously when one tried using the “No one smart would take us seriously” defence and the other is a blatant mouthpiece for bougeuois propaganda and anyone with half a brain could see that.
YourPalContrail
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
my complaint is that race shouldn’t play a part in this. Shouldn’t the reason for firing someone be that they are bad at their job? I just figured the people here are mature enough to discuss that.
Background Pony #D7AA
Really wish more people would pay attention to the actual book bannings, not a store refusing to carry it, but government banning it bans. It’s kind of really bad, sort of an amendment about it. You have no idea how annoying it is to hear “stop overreacting.” as this shit keeps happening. Especially when that same kind of person has given you a lecture about free speech before. A thing that has happened to me.
Also I guess someone finally took the “lol. What if we banned the Bible too huh.” thing seriously. Though I doubt that one will stick.
Background Pony #D7AA
@Meanlucario
You’re probably being sarcastic, but it’s not unthinkable someone will try to revise the holy book. The church has edited the bible multiple times for their own political ends throughout history.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide