Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1D40
I’m not sure what is Russia’s goal at the Zaporizhian NPP. Are they only using the nuclear power plant as a shield against counterattacks? (“We can shell you, you can’t shell us.”) Or are they planning to disable it when they have to retreat? (A Russian commander reportedly said that the plant will either be Russia’s or nobody’s.) Do they simply want to threaten Ukraine with the destruction of the plant but never actually do it? Or do they really want to cause a radiation leak to contaminate the plant and its surroundings?
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
So in this week’s “Twitter siding with fascists”, I have been permanently suspended for wishing all transphobes a cruel and unusual demise, an opinion that normal people with a conscious have considering transphobes are a violent, dangerous group that need to be controlled, indistinguishable from fascists and racists (I’ve appealed to them multiple times and they’ve not responded, probably never will because Twitter mods are centrist lunatics).
Meanwhile Libs of TikTok continues to spew hatred against the Boston Children’s Hospital that’s led to the hospital having to increase security, and yet Twitter doesn’t consider that to be a violation of site terms. No suspension or ban.
Yet according to Twitter mods, I’m the one that’s more dangerous to warrant suspension, even though I have no social media following nor desire for violence.
@Meanlucario
Or they’re just incompetent buffoons.
Background Pony #1D40
a cruel and unusual demise, an opinion that normal people with a conscious have
I have a different opinion. I don’t want evil people to suffer. I want them to stop doing evil, either voluntarily or not.
continues to spew hatred
and yet Twitter doesn’t consider that to be a violation of site terms
Yet another example depicting why corporate social media are terrible. I’ll keep shilling for decentralized social media like Mastodon.
SleepySteve
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
I have a different opinion. I don’t want evil people to suffer. I want them to stop doing evil, either voluntarily or not.
They’re not going to stop unless they’re totally silenced. If that means having to resort to violating their human rights (though I consider transphobes and homophobes hostis humani generis, meaning they are such a massive threat to LGBT people that they cannot be protected under any law or convention), so be it.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Meanlucario
Many “christians” have invested in an alt-history where “The eye of a needle” was actually the name of a gate in Jerusalem that was particularly narrow, and thus the meaning of the passage is actually “A rich man will have work a bit harder to get his laden camel through”. This despite common knowledge that no such gate ever existed, and that an alternate translation of the early bible used “rope” instead of camel; ie, the passage was always and very explicitly about Jesus Christ saying rich people cannot go to heaven without first giving all their wealth to the poor.
Which is, of course, anathema.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@The Smiling Pony
I was taught about the eye of the needle being a gate as well, but one that the camel had to be strip-down and kneeling to get through (basically forfeit wealth and possessions and humble yourself before God). Same idea in that case, even if the historical info is wrong.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
@NitroFury
Isn’t it supposed to be a good thing to make transphobes and homophobes scared and insecure? You would think Twitter mods know who they are as people (hint: very nasty people).
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Oh boo. Tucker Carlson is back after spending the weeks since Alex Jones’ texts got handed over going all South Park Protocol Zero on his digital profile, and his first day back on his White Power Hour was to pretend everything that’s happened after the raid of Mar-A-Lago didn’t happen.
Which is funny in of itself though. I’m laughing at how he’s trying to say we don’t know what was taken (nuclear documents), why the raid happened to begin with (nuclear documents), or if whatever was taken was important enough to necessitate slighting Dear Leader in the first place (bear with me on this one. Nuclear. Documents).
The King of Karens is stuffing weeks worth of gaslighting into his return, and he will not stop until he speaks to America’s manager.
Poison Trail
Non-Fungible Trixie -

As nice as that vacation was for the country’s collective sanity, I do feel like we’ve been robbed of a full 180 degree turn every single day as the news of the search (It’s not a raid, it was announced and planned for) came out.
One day on being outraged about it happening, another about OBAMA, another about “WHAT DOES CLASSIFIED MEAN ANYWAYS?” and to top the disingenuous streak off, something about entertaining the idea that “Nuclear documents” really just means ANTIFA placed them in there. But Dear Leader wants them back. Enough back and forth to break his tiny fascist neck.
Background Pony #1D40
@SleepySteve
Homophobes’ suffering does nothing to help LGBT people. What does help them is homophobes stopping being homophobic, homophobes being deplatformed, homophobes being hit by anti-homophobia laws, etc.
Don’t fall into the trap of having more hatred for the aggressor than compassion for the victim.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
There have been major attacks by Ukraine against Russian targets in Crimea lately. And the US approves of them They’re starting to move their aircraft out of the area now, which will definitely be a help to Ukraine.
Hopefully this will lead to us giving them the long range HIMARS rockets that can take out those bridges there. Russian citizens are already leaving the area, and that’s the best thing they can do right now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide