Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1D40
What is your advice regarding Russian and pro-Russian trolls who say “what about the children of Donbass?”
If Russia didn’t invade Ukraine in 2014, there would be no war in Donbass.
Of course if you say it, they are going to pretend that the people of Donbass have “liberated” themselves from the “terrible Ukrainian oppression”. Perhaps with slight Russian help. But it wasn’t an invasion and even if it was it would be Ukraine’s fault somehow.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Homophobes’ suffering does nothing to help LGBT people.
homophobes being deplatformed, homophobes being hit by anti-homophobia laws, etc
They act like it’s the same thing and cry about being censored when they get moderated.
I’m not going to lose any sleep over people like DeSantis or Ted Cruz ending up homeless for the winter.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
no industry is more forward thinking especially when it comes to the environment than the aviation industry. 100ll avgas will eventually no longer be used. I like everyone else want to see it fazed out but the reality of the situation is that the 172 currently the backbone of flight schools really without a suitable replacement. this isn’t brushing off the issue it’s me seeing the consequences because I’m in the industry.
Like I know you’re a smart person. We both understand the affects of leaded gasoline. that’s not our disagreement.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@SleepySteve
Late response but more than likely what happened is Twatter’s algorithm detected “trans” and “demise” in your post and assumed it was actually a transphobic post and auto nuked you. Just like how it happens on Facebook.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@YourPalContrail
I don’t think it speaks well of the industry’s environmental forward thinking that they still haven’t found a suitable replacement for that 65-year-old lead crop-duster (especially since lead has been completely phased out of car gas for 25 years now).
Background Pony #BDEC
Donald Trumps son is having a court hearing in Florida soon.
Yall not going to believe this. I know the video disposition person for this case personally. I cannot say how I know them, they’re not allowed to talk about the case.
If the hearing isn’t actually happening in Florida then I must have heard wrong, and it’s a long distance video disposition. The guy I know records court cases, and has a specialized computer to make numerous DVD copies of the recording at once.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I don’t have pity for homophobes, especially louder and angrier ones. They are too aggressive, abusive, and more likely to turn to extremism and radicalism. They tend to wave their homophobia like a proud flag for whatever beliefs, like religion, family, and other excuses to stay in power.
Even as a Malaysian from a conservative society, I don’t want to be near such hooligans for their attitude.
I see them nowadays as if they are like reverse SJWs coloured in lots of religion. They are no better than “SJWs” if not more violent and backwards.
Background Pony #1D40
@CaptainXtra
Sounds like something an atheist politician would come up with to pretend to be religious. It reminds me how schools under communism had propaganda stuff like children standing guard in front of Stalin’s bust.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Dark Brandon is rising with weapon of choice. I think everyone must know about the song and the dancing performance that Christopher Walken did for the whole song. And btw Fatboy Slim is godly.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
Deletion reason: Rule #0 - Please do not use those kinds of insults. You can express yourself without resorting to 'calling names'.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
In the USA I get a lot of my food from foodbanks. Around here stores have a lot of unsellable food, and it ends up in distribution centers and churches. Some of the stuff is dead on arrival, or will be soon, but I’m not complaining about free food.
You also lose some control of your diet when you depend on free food. Lots of meat and junk food. Still sweet sustenance.
I think everyone is struggling, it’s a free for all. Some places have income limits, some don’t. If I made the income limit I would already be living very comfortably.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The attorney who is helping him come up with these idiotic defense ideas is a man named Jim Trusty.
Trusty.
I will put money on the idea that Trump hired him just because of his name.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I wonder how long it’ll take for them to put two and two together:
Nah, it must be the millennials who are ruining everything!/s
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra
Economics is a closed system so if the wealth disappeared from one side of the system, it must be on the other. I don’t think inflation makes this any less true.
@Background Human
I hope the justice system finds a way to smite Trump and his offending followers into oblivion. Sounds like a terrible situation.
EDIT: Technically economy is an open system, because in the end it boils down to the sun providing earth energy.

Still the distribution rate of the energy can be a closed system, even if the energy itself isn’t.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide