Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1D40
@CaptainXtra
I mean I agree with the sentiment, but I refuse to get angry about screenshots of tweets or news headlines. I’m not a MAGA boomer on Facebook.
On a related note, why is everything in form of screenshots? Hyperlinks are the most basic feature of World Wide Web and yet people post screenshots of tweets instead of links to tweets. They send screenshots of images instead of images themselves. Screenshots of text instead of just copy-pasting the text. They might as well print it out and send it through snail mail. /rant
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Pony #1D40
The ideal would be screenshot + link + link to webarchive/archive.x
Simply linking to twitter/etc. is ephemeral as people often delete bad tweets. Plus, twitter embeds (where they exist) tend to be god awful (generally require allowing twitter cookies).
Background Pony #1D40
@The Smiling Pony
Link to a tweet is enough if the tweet is archived. I can search the Wayback Machine myself if the tweet is inaccessible on Twitter.
But let’s be real, people are not willing to spend 10 seconds archiving a tweet.
Agreed about the embeds. I just block social media buttons, embeds and other annoying things.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
A few months back the GQP was locked in as a certainty to retake both chambers of Congress. Now it’s not so clear cut; Dems are expected to just barely lose the House while just barely maintaining the Senate. Even Moscow Mitch is now publicly bemoaning that fact while privately punching walls over it.
This November’s G20 summit is likely to be tense as both Zelensky and Putin has been invited. Not much else to say on the matter. If it happens it’ll be the first time both leaders have been in the same room since Russia’s invasion.
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan
I’m surprised Putin is being invited anywhere tbh.
Majority of the world hates him and probably wishes him dead
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@Dustcan
It’s actually insane how much of a turnaround the midterms are currently having for the dems compared to where it was looking for them at the beginning of the year
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@The Smiling Pony
Yep, for better or for worse. Europe threw any global relevancy it had in the trash after WWII. It’s Asia, Africa and Latin America’s time to shine.
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Putin himself orchestrated the hit. For all the Western media coverage on Dugin’s relationship with Putin, I have doubts Putin actually likes him (Dugin’s a full-on Nazi and likely a Holocaust denier, and Holocaust denial is illegal in Russia).
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
It all started when the SCOTUS killed Roe and has been going downhill since.
I’ve been told all my life Roe was the one thing you shouldn’t touch and so far it’s been looking like the case.
In more “Stop hitting yourself” news, supposedly Russia has lost both its top and second best air squadron over the weekend.
Remember when people were afraid of Russia?
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Boomers stuck in the Cold War era maybe, but the reich-wingers very much are the opposite of afraid of Russia. That’s (a) problem with them.
But yeah, we probably should’ve paid more attention to the fact that historically speaking, Russia’s best war victories amounted to following the tried and true strat of “Run away like pussies, then let nature do your fighting for you.”
In hindsight it makes sense why that’s not working when A) they’re doing the invading, B) it was done at the tail end of winter, and C) they’re doing to people who are familiar with that strat themselves.
Hell, at this point I’d throw in option D) and say that the proto-Ukrainians were responsible for Russia’s success in fighting.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

(B), the term ‘gender affirming care’ means,1
with respect to an individual, any of the fol-2
lowing:3
‘‘(i) Performing any surgery for the4
purpose of changing the body of such indi-5
vidual to correspond to a sex that differs6
from their biological sex, including—7
‘‘(I) castration;8
‘‘(II) orchiectomy;9
‘‘(III) scrotoplasty;10
‘‘(IV) vasectomy;11
‘‘(V) hysterectomy;12
‘‘(VI) oophorectomy;13
‘‘(VII) ovariectomy;14
‘‘(VIII) metoidioplasty;15
‘‘(IX) penectomy;16
‘‘(X) phalloplasty;17
‘‘(XI) vaginoplasty;18
‘‘(XII) vaginectomy;19
‘‘(XIII) vulvoplasty;20
‘‘(XIV) reduction21
thyrochondroplasty;22
‘‘(XV) chondrolaryngoplasty; and
‘‘(XVI) mastectomy
‘(v) Administering, supplying, pre-10
scribing, dispensing, distributing, or other-11
wise conveying to an individual medications12
for the purposes described in clause (i), in-13
cluding—14
‘‘(I) gonadotropin-releasing hor-15
mone (GnRH) analogues or other pu-16
berty-blocking drugs to stop or delay17
normal puberty;18
‘‘(II) testosterone or other19
androgens to biological females at20
doses that are supraphysiologic to the21
female sex; and22
‘‘(III) estrogen to biological23
males at doses that are24
supraphysiologic to the male sex.
Yep, they’re clamping down on denying gender-affirming care to trans minors, calling trans boys, “biological females.”
Background Pony #1F81
I remember back a week or 2 before the Ukraine war started.
there was this American “Patriot” here who said that if war did break out, then he’s join the Russian side as a mercenary to deal with “the Ukraine scum”
I wonder if mr Alt-Reich actually followed his word. Or if he stayed home and continued to post cringe anti-vax memes
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan
Should i be amused or concerned that the password is literally just “12345”?
Between this and Trump’s personal password being “MAGA”, this family sucks at passwords.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Violet Rose in The Rain
Vasectomies and hysterectomies have nothing to do with gender reassignment.
Scrotoplasty is reconstructive surgery for injured scrotums, like in accidents.
This list is like .. what the hell is Greene even trying to do? Make it illegal for women to get old? Or make it illegal for men to get reconstructive surgery? Or to make contraception illegal?
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Ciaran
The way the bill is written, it looks like the intent is for those procedures to be prohibited only when done “for the purpose of changing the body of [an] individual to correspond to a sex that differs from their biological sex”. All the other clauses point back to “the purposes described in clause (i)”, so it’s an operative phrase. And subsection (f) specifically clarifies the fact:
(f) RULE OF CONSTRUCTION.—Nothing in this section shall be construed as prohibiting provision of the medical services described in subsection (d)(1)(A) to address legitimate health issues, such as any male or female reproductive cancers, apart from changing the body to correspond to a sex that differs from one’s biological sex.
Mastectomy because breast cancer? Okay. Mastectomy because man? Not so much. Greene’s crazy, but she’s not “ban vasectomies” crazy.
Yet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide