Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
“Guilt by association” is just an excuse to make yourself feel better. It’s what slave owners did to justify enslaving other people.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Meanlucario
“Guilt by association” was one of the core tenets of denazification in postwar Germany. The Allies forced Germans, children included, to tour around the concentration and death camps to make them see in their own eyes what their “German values” represented.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
That was moreso to break the illusion of their goverment being in the right. “Guilt by association” would be to kill them all because “all Germans are Nazis.”
SleepySteve
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Ereiam
Ironic because they along with all other German soliders were ordered to kill any captured Allied commando without question, which was an intentional breach of international law. Who knows how many soldiers and prisoners those guards killed before the camp was liberated.
Even if the summary executions were a war crime, you’d be hard pressed to find anyone, anyone, who says they didn’t deserve it.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
So before you would excuse your psychotic opinions with the idea of it just being anger issues. Now you’re defending them, you’ve gotten worse.
Buddy, as long as progressive candidates who actually have a platform of change and an optimistic future/vision of the world keep getting held down by Third Way centrists stuck in an 80’s-90’s world and upper class suburbanites/tech-bros who don’t want to pay a 50% tax rate for public services, the welfare state and high-speed transportation and will happily vote for Nazis to ensure the status quo remains, these are the only opinions I have left to believe.
That’s what happens when individuality is stripped away for “unity.” People stop being humans and start becoming machines.
Name one point in human history where humans progressed through individualism rather than collectivism.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
How was the USA form again? Revolutions is when the individual overcomes their need to be part of a collective whole they deem unworthy of their person. There’s also a canyon between working in a group and your identity being only your nation/goverment.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Meanlucario
Bad example. They had a collective identity as part of their respective colonies. Even when the Confederates broke off, they did so as states and not as individuals.
Revolutions require collective action. Otherwise you’re just some nutjob assassin.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Background Human
Sounds like “collective identity” in this case is just people working together. That’s how governments and societies work. Even tribes do this to keep things going. What I was talking about before Sleepy misspoke for me was when a goverment replaces the individuality with the government/nation rather than it just being a part of the person’s identity.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
In Georgia, 133,612 people have requested their mail in ballot. Thus far solid-blue DeKalb has the most requests with 14,029 recorded.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

in rural arkansas, when my parents found out I was taking estrogen (while boymoding), my dad formally resigned as an elder in the church and they made an announcement that I was to be totally shunned. Lifelong friends and family never talked to me again
I was very social, and had lots of people who respected me. I was connected in the community, coached basketball for 5 years and led worship on a regular basis.
I tried to tell them the scientific evidence for estrogen for gender dysphoria and they didn’t care
My dad was a doctor and I was talking to other medical professionals for support, and I expected them to at least back me up as to what the science says.
They all stayed silent, or even worse- they undercut everything I said with the Bible.
First of all, the Bible doesn’t say fucking shit about trans people. They used a verse in Leviticus that said crossdressers were bad to justify my excommunication.
And second, the Bible isn’t scientific research.
But to southerners it may as well be.
I need everyone to understand that southern white republicans are Nazis. This is not an exaggeration or a stretch, they are actual Christian nationalists.
They will disown their children to protect white supremacy, and they’d destroy the country to protect it too.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Would it be better to have these boomers jailed before they could attempt an armed takeover?
“Conservatives” like them look more and more like the “New World Order” they complained about, trying to force their views on everyone. It seems that they all care about nothing but power. The same attitude can be seen in other right-wingers across the world, especially online or in religious or nationalist sectors.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
As someone who actually reads the bible, God often refers to himself in the male form and referred to as such by his worshipers and followers. He also created Adam (a male) in his image and Eve (a female) from Adam.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Men used to wear skirts, loincloths and robes back in the day. Which are just fancy skirts, thongs and dresses when you get down to it. Pink was also considered the “manly” color while blue was girly.
Shoot, our American Founding Fathers wore big powdered wigs and high heels and cloths that had all the frills. They also had tea parties everywhere before they had the Tea Party over in Boston.
Sorry to tell the people wanting to “reclaim our culture’s ManlinessTM!” or somesuch, but our forefathers were gay AF.
Crush

Sorry for earlier. I didn’t realize that it would be frowned on to bring up stuff people said outside the forum. I understand how that can be seen as “drag the site down into flamewars” and unnecesary.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide