Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
The Daily Wire is doing a biopic about the life of Malcolm X, with the titular civil rights leader portrayed by Michael J. Knowles.
Knowles, who isn’t an actor, is white.
Background Pony #D717
@Zincy
My morbid curiosity is making me wonder how many pro-Putineers comfy ranting in their homes are gonna be sent to the front.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Background Pony #1F81
“Partial mobilization” which means conscription (the draft). Problem is most of those units will be from untrained folks. Very hard to see how he actually gets 300,000 units.
And enforcing those anti-draft dodger laws they passed yesterday will be easier said than done.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@SleepySteve
It’s not quite a draft. He’s activating the reserves and issuing stop-loss orders. Sorta the same bullshit we pulled when Iraq started going south.
And just like Iraq, it won’t fix the problems on the ground, but it will make the war more painful for the folks at home.
Background Pony #1F81
A bankruptcy judge has declared that Alex Jones is now longer allowed to run/own his site InfoWars.
Background Pony #1F81
@NitroFury
It’s not shut down AFAIK
Apparently an independent party is being put in as a temp owner until all of Alex’s legal stuff is over.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide