Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@lonewolf
There’s even been protests in Arbat Street. Good luck getting those 300,000 troops you want! And being stuck with 50-65 year old troops is embarrassing.

Biden made the US’s annual UN General Assembly speech this morning. Mostly boring stuff, democracy vs. autocracy. Yada yada yada. Nothing that will light the world on fire (for better or for worse). However, he did say “You cannot seize a nation’s territory by force.” A noble idea.
So does that mean we’re going to ally with China to get the ROC out if Taiwan? Because those nationalist losers (emphasis on “losers”) have been seizing that island since ‘49. And don’t even get me started on Israel’s occupation of Palestine.
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@SleepySteve
Nah, we’re gonna ally with ROC to give them back China. The commie turned state capitalist losers have been seizing the country since the 40’s.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@SleepySteve
@Natry
That’s a civil war. Both sides are operating within the internationally recognized boundaries of “China”. Now if Taiwan tried to annex Okinawa or Luzon, then yes, we would have an issue.
@Vivace
Ironically, “the white Malcolm X” aptly describes most of the bastards working for the Wire.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
TL;DR: So, Former President Bill Clinton went on CNN, pointing how Republican will find ways new ways to scare Swing Voters. What does the RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel do? Go Fox News and do the thing that Bill was exactly talking about, using the Open Borders fear-mongering and fear-monger about Fentanyl being found in kid’s Halloween Baskets.
I wish I was kidding, but I’m not.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Cops roll out the “they’re putting drugs in your candy!” scaremongering every damn year. Like bruh c’mon, you think we’re gonna waste all our good shit on a bunch of snot-nosed crotch goblins?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So now that Trump has finally been sued after 3 years of investigation, I wonder how he’s responding on his (ahem, failing) Truth Social?
Ah, he’s responding pretty expectingly.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

The only way I see how Putin’s 300,000 reservists can be useful is by assuming guard duties being used by the more professional soldiers. Essentially freeing up these professionals for use.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
You can always trust the GQP to be a random ratio of incompetent and cruel.
Key highlights include more tax cuts for the rich and slashing benefits, including Social Security and Medicare. They want kill your grandparents and ensure you never retire.
They want to codify that life begins at conception. Basically more No Exceptions abortion bans.
They want to implement mandatory national voter ID, voter roll purges, and allowance of poll watchers. They don’t want you to vote.
An appellate court has ruled in favor of the DOJ, allowing them to continue their investigation into Trump stealing classified intel.
Between this and his own special master being more competent than he was hoping for Trump only stalled the investigation for like a month.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
A GOP congressional candidate from Michigan says the US “suffered” from women’s suffrage and praised an organization pushing for the 19th Amendment’s repeal. He’s running in the 3rd district which is D+1 in the PVI.
Note that he was also a part of the HUD under the Trump administration.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
Democratic congressional representative Rashida Tlaib on Tuesday said those who identify as progressives and hold progressive values cannot back Israel and its apartheid government, and already centrist, moderate and/or boomer Democrats are calling her an antisemite.
These people seem to genuinely believe that the mere suggestion that Jews are capable of committing genocide, like everyone else, is inconceivable and offensive.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Iran is seeing widespread protests after the country’s “Morality Police” (yes that is a thing) arrested then beat a woman named Mahsa Amini to death for not wearing a hijab.
And yes, the police lied about it even as Amini laid unconscious in a hospital bed until succumbed to her injuries.
Protests first began with women burning their hijabs and cutting their hair short in the streets until the police inevitably began murdering protesters, at which point the protests escalated and have begun to burn police cars and even an entire police station.
I repeat, this is in Iran. Any similarities you sense towards America’s own police is something to mull over.
Background Pony #0847
@Background Human
I would say it is functionally a draft, while nothing is clear here it seems that majority of that wouldn’t be retired professional servicemen (“contractors”) but just guys who did their 1 year of mandatory service - it’s that kind of “reservists”. While that makes them more prepared for war than, say, American Vietnam-era draftees the difference is not that great. Throwing them directly to the front will be pretty much just trading their lives for time (as has been decisively proven by the draft in the Eastern Ukrainian “people’s republics”), retraining them to even approximate effectiveness of the current Russian servicemen (such as it is) will take a couple of months at the very least.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide