Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
In most cases, draft dodgers end up in jail, but perhaps not as worse as the ban on saying “it’s a war” (15 yrs jail).
Tell me, are you deliberately spreading disinformation? Show me at least one case what kind of word “this is war” was imprisoned for 15 years, show me a clause in the law.
I can freely say that yes, well, in fact this is a war) and historiographically it will be recorded that this is a war.
And even more, I can safely say that yes, this is an invasion of another state, and no one will put me in jail.
Stop spreading misinformation -_(\
Posted Report
Anoncrsh

I think it’s time to finally admit it… guns are actually do the killing. But America wants us to believe it’s only a Mental thing… no not like we give guns to Pychopaths everytime and still don’t do anything about that because 2nd AmEndMenT HuRrR!
Posted Report
Background Pony #0F2F
That article has the maximum sentence of 15 years but people who have been punished under it were not condemned to prison terms, just fined so far. I do feel it to be a common trait of the some laws introduced to control the political dissent lately: ridiculously high upper limit on punishment (maximizing the fear of punishment) and relatively moderate actual court-mandated punishments (keeping the indignation to a minimum).
My attempt of improving your TLDR of my post
  1. Technically any man cab be drafted
  2. But it’s supposedly under 35 yrs for now, the first of several waves. It is likely that the draft will be spread wider if Russia cannot achieve its military objectives with what they already have.
  3. The officers have to come to you to give the summons, and it must have your signature, or by two witnesses in your place
  4. There are some people accepting the draft, and others dragged in or enticed by the contract as alternative to serving prison time.
  5. In most cases, draft dodgers can successfully avoid getting summons for years, some end up in jail others are just fined. Authorities are likely to start meting out much harsher sentences now there is a war, but so far it is too new, nothing is settled.
  6. The Russian authorities are unable to force 300k people to come to war, they are relying on grumbling acquiescence, making draft dodging inconvenient short of imprisonment and on exemplary punishment against a few (hundreds of?) people.
Posted Report
Background Pony #3361
So can someone explain to me why its okayto say italys new govt is benito musolinis party
BUT somehow democrats are NOT the party of the kkk despite having a KKK Grand Cyclops named Robert Byrd sitting as a democrat until his death. A man who is known to have said…
I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Ni$$er by my side … Rather I should die a thousand times and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.
Also please explain how democrats are NOT the party of censorship even though I am going to be banned for asking this perfectly legitimate question.
Posted Report
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #3361
Because Robert Byrd grew up in a time when Dixiecrats still used to be in support of segregationism (until they died out and left the racist rhetoric to Republicans), plus he later recanted his racist views to become a civil rights supporter.
Also, nice try ban baiting to feed your victim complex, but the ones who’ve recently been removing “controversial” books from libraries were certainly not the Dems, just sayin’.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide