Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’m not familiar with Benito Mussolini’s granddaughter or how she compares to grandad, but over here in America if the concept of the party switch after Nixon’s Southern Strategy is too much to wrap a head around then consider the following:
A) The Klan sure ain’t voting Democrat anymore.
B) It wasn’t Republicans that put a black man in the White House.
Even stubborn old coots from down south who vote by habit would’ve realized this isn’t the Democrat Party they grew up with when the 2008 election rolled around.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
I read about it on a news website.
I don’t know what kind of news site it is, which is most likely sponsored by US money, but they lie)) There has never been a case when you were put in jail because of the word “war”, and you won’t even be fined for it.
I explain that recommendations were given to the official media that this is not legally a Speyial Military Operation for Russia, well, for Ukraine this is both legally and in fact a real war, there is general widespread mobilization from the very beginning, people there are also fleeing from the agendas of military registration and enlistment offices))
For Russia, this was not a legal war; even now we have not introduced martial law in Russia.
If there is martial law, and how the borders in Ukraine will be closed and there will be an absolute general mobilization, then yes, this is a war, de jure and de facto.
Now they can introduce martial law only, for example, in the Belgorod region, because it is under fire from Ukraine.
Yes, the official media said this was not a war, but a Special Military Operation, but ordinary bloggers from YouTube or just an ordinary civilian, he can even freely say “War! War! War!” He doesn’t even get a fine, no one even pays attention. Western propaganda, as usual, whips up panic)) lol.
Maybe I didn’t update myself that now the restriction might have been lifted recently due to the mobilisation.
No, this is not connected with this, because there is simply no such law)) And why was the partial mobilization itself announced, because we have a lot of contract servicemen in Russia, and during regular service at the end you are offered to sign a contract, you will be with ordinary taxpayers to receive a salary in peacetime, but once a year he is obliged to attend military training, we have about 2 million such military contractors, if I’m not mistaken.
Here, too, the Russian media themselves are to blame for not explaining the situation plainly and really catching up with a panic)) lol, like me, for example, no one needs at the front, I have never even held a machine gun and I won’t be able to kill more than one person by pressing the trigger, I still For health reasons, he did not even serve in the Russian army.
But even those who are not fit for military service, they also panic) By the way, even my mother called me about this, well, I had to explain so that she would not panic.
By the way, in some places there are incompetent chiefs at military registration and enlistment offices who, in order to fulfill the plan, generally send summons to everyone. And there were cases of people who were not fit for service, they came to the military enlistment office as expected, and they were turned back home.
Yes, there are bureaucratic mistakes too. But there are differences from general mobilization and partial.

The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Atlas_66
Ah yes, all those videos of police arresting people in the streets just for saying the word “war”, or even a blank placard, are westerner deep fakes. All the stories of protesters against the war or mobilization being tackled by riot police and served conscription papers are fake news.
Do us all a favour and go to your nearest recruitment office.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@MLPFIMfan 97FD
And crying about the possibility of nuclear war to us helps how? Enjoy life, find a religion, or both. That will be a better use of your limited time than spamming “we are doom” in multiple threads.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@MLPFIMfan 97FD
Than take my advice and actually live rather than cry about dying someday like all humans. Again, what you’re doing helps no one and makes you an ass for spamming it in threads unfit for this discussion.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Keep this in mind folks, the Mainstream Media likes to overhype the Putler’s Nuclear Threat because they want you to be scared, that’s it. So calm yo asses down and takes some Happy Pills.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
Ah yes, all those videos of police arresting people in the streets just for saying the word “war”,
Show me these videos, Are you sure you were arrested for the word war?
or even a blank placard, are westerner deep fakes.
Oh! I watched this video, it was like that, do you know what this place is? this is the center of Moscow - the red square where absolutely any demonstrations with posters are prohibited, this is an official law.
All the stories of protesters against the war or mobilization being tackled by riot police and served conscription papers are fake news.
Ahaha) I saw it, no, it’s not a fake and it really happened, but you don’t know anything about life in Russia)) I’ll explain, serving a summons does not mean you will be sent to the front. We have a lot of people who simply, upon reaching a certain age, generally ignore the military draft, and there they didn’t get summons for everyone, but only for some who evaded the draft for regular service.
I do not think that these traitors should be sent to the front, they will only interfere, they need to be punished differently, an administrative fine for an uncoordinated rally.
Do us all a favour and go to your nearest recruitment office.
Why should I do this? with my wrong category)) Well, I think Donbass is the territory of Russia, the inhabitants there have always wanted to go to Russia and the inhabitants of Donetsk and Lugansk have earned the right to be part of Russia, they have wanted to become part of my country for all these 8 years. And if they call me, well .. okay, I can help distribute humanitarian aid there or help local residents, but I feel like I’m useless in these cases.
Yes, the residents of Donetsk and Luhansk have the right to self-determination) Like the residents of Kosovo)) Yes, the United States invaded Serbia by military means and held a referendum on the territory of Kosovo, and Kosovo separated from Serbia contrary to the Serbian constitution, and received the right to choose self-determination.
It reminds me of something.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide