Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@NitroFury
Doesn’t help that Putin and/or his lackey (including Carlson) like to repeat them every single day. Because that’s all they have now, after their entire military, from army to air force to navy, has been exposed as woefully incompetent, corrupt, underfunded, underequipped, and lead by absolute morons.
God, I can’t imagine anything more embarrassing to be right now than a Russian nationalist. Fucking cringe.
Posted Report
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@MLPFIMfan 97FD
If it happens, it happens. No point worrying about its possibility when there’s nothing you can do to prevent it, is it? That’s all I have to say on the topic.
Posted Report
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
By the way, today in Russia is the Day of the worker in the nuclear industry.
The inscription on the posters: Atomic energy - the cause of peace!
“The Day of Nuclear Industry Workers” was established by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin dated June 3, 2005 “On the Day of the Nuclear Industry Worker”.
This decree says:
Establish a professional holiday - the Day of the Nuclear Industry Worker and celebrate it on September 28.
The date for this holiday was not chosen by chance. On this day, September 28, 1942, the USSR State Defense Committee issued an order “On the organization of work on uranium.”
In particular, it said:
Oblige the Academy of Sciences of the USSR to resume work on the study of the feasibility of using atomic energy by fissioning the uranium nucleus and submit to the State Defense Committee by April 1, 1943 a report on the possibility of creating a uranium bomb or uranium fuel).
For this purpose, the order prescribed:
a) organize at the Academy of Sciences a special laboratory of the atomic nucleus …
c) by April 1, 1943, to carry out research in the laboratory of the atomic nucleus on the feasibility of fissioning uranium-235 nuclei. … to transfer by November 1, 1942 to the Academy of Sciences of the USSR one gram of radium for the preparation of a constant source of neutrons and 30 grams of platinum for the manufacture of a laboratory centrifuge installation.
Thus, September 28 can rightfully be called the birthday of nuclear energy in the USSR and Russia.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@MLPFIMfan 97FD
We get it. You want to cry about the end of the world and ignore us trying to be helpful. Stop being a broken record and actually enjoy your last days if you are so certain we are entering nuclear war. Maybe get laid if you haven’t done so yet. If the world is ending, why not use that money on a prostitute to enjoy yourself before the end?
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Atlas_66
If only the brainiacs that invaded Ukraine and started digging trenches in the Red Forest just off Chornobyl had bothered to study anything about nuclear energy, they might not have killed themselves in one of the most horrifying ways possible. Too busy dreaming about looting and raping, I guess.
Posted Report
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
@The Smiling Pony
What are you talking about?) You can have more specifics and less of your abstract fantasies)) Who invaded Ukraine in order to dig trenches in the red forest? who digs trenches and what kind of nonsense are you talking about)) What other rape and robberies.
Of course, I understand that you are already triggering on me as a Russian, because you have seen too much of the media, but you must admit that sometimes you need to turn on critical thinking.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Atlas_66
No one cares that you’re a Russian, we care that you’re practically a sockpuppet for Putin at this point. You can only ignore reality for so long before it breaks down your walls of denial.
Posted Report
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
@The Smiling Pony
Now you quickly threw some thoughts of yours the first thing that came to your mind.
But I’m used to communicating not in an abstract way, but directly and to the point.
If you have nothing to say to me on the merits, then don’t answer me)
Posted Report
MLPFIMfan 97FD

Hey Mods. If you believe Nuclear War is not going to happen soon then ban me for the rest of the year. And also remove all of the comment about it.
Posted Report
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
a sockpuppet for Putin at this point.
Well, are you a puppet of Joe Biden, or Liz Truss, I don’t know what country you are from) I’m talking about the case and specifically, you can’t put anything in my counterargument and all that you answer is: “YOU are Putin’s puppet!” Dude.. this is too cheap trick and it won’t work for me)
You can only ignore reality for so long before it breaks down your walls of denial.
This is a directly clear quote from real boys)) nothing to the point and no specifics, some feelings and abstraction of which are understandable only to you and your like-minded people.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide