Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #DD6F
@Ereiam
Snitches are literally everywhere, you cannot even trust your own family. If you have different view on situation - then you are a traitor and traitors should be dealt with. Recently two girls got expelled from university. Know how this happened?
They were discussing how awful recent events are and that humans are dying for our president’s and oligarchs wealth, and only for that. There is no nazis in Ukraine (well, there are now, thanks to our own actions) they’ve been told that they’re fighting. They were discussing it in a close chat, but one of their group mates snitched almost immediately. Rest of the university tried to defend them, but dean is like “You’re not patriotic enough” and that was a final decidion….
This is so not okay
There is no freedom of word
We are not allowed to have opinions, we are forced into being mindless sheeps that wont start a revolution even when they’re getting sent into action which 99% will result in death
Our own families and friends will betray each other just to look more patriotic in the eyes of others. But what is the point of it if at some point these men will die and they will start to draft more and more, including these snitches. Women, disabled people…
Im so tired. But it seems like the worst part is only on its way
My town is close to Moscow, so if anything happens - there is no way to avoid the same destiny as the capital. We dont even have bunkers or anything. All we can do is just accept what may come
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The fascinating dichotomy between someone who sees the situation as it is, a tragic, barbaric mess that is harming both attacker and defender. And one who is so hopped up on the Kool-aid that his brain has atrophied into a raisin.
Posted Report
Background Pony #0F2F
@Background Pony #DD6F
From one semi-sane Russian to the other: don’t give up please. I am also entirely unsure what can I do in that situation - I am spending my time trying to provide accurate info… to the foreign pony fans… yeah, it’s definitely not entirely sane way to cope, but whatever. And I am under impression that Russian pony artists are mostly disgusted by this war (not like I ran a poll, I may be mistaken). I am mostly “hanging in there”, day to day. I tried to look for options to run but didn’t find anything that is not insanely risky… or may be I am just lazy. I do feel like we fucked up in 2012, but seriously speaking I am not sure how much more I could realistically do then.
Our country does not deserve it. I do believe there has been many options for shit to turn out better - even with Putin in power (and Putin in power was not a given either). Also we do not deserve the hate we get - it’s one thing to harm Russian citizens because it helps to save lives in Ukraine, but there is a plenty of stuff being done just because angry people look to take their anger on “legitimate targets” - the most hilarious/insane shit I heard in that regard is that anything that distresses Russians is good because it’s a way to provide moral support to Ukrainians.
Finally about help with the mental health. If you have money to spend on private psychotherapist it may be helpful. They do not rush to report you for the wrongthink - may be because there a standards in the industry that has been upheld, may be because you are the source of money, whatever. Alter.ru for example ran free consultations for people whose mental health was suffering because of war in Ukraine - yep, they called it “war in Ukraine”. Free stuff has ended now, but the matching service still works. And yes, I have no proof positive it wasn’t a honeypot operation, but try to think logically - which is more likely? In general I haven’t heard about anyone getting into problems because of political things they said to a mental health professional. Again not everything gets into the news, but behaving as if the scariest thing possible that is not directly contradicted by the evidence is happening is not exactly rational either.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Putin ally Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, president of Kazakhstan, says he welcomes Russians fleeing a “hopeless” situation.
And correct me if I’m wrong, but we really haven’t heard a peep out of vocal Putin mouth piece Lukashenko, president of Belarus, since Russia started suffering significant defeats.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
An Amber Alert in Arizona was canceled after the 15 year old it was for was found….shot dead in a car by police who proceeded to try and cover it up by keeping the alert active for a few more hours despite confirmation.
The cops even tried to spin it in the report that the 15 year old kidnapping victim may have “also been shooting back”.
ACAB.
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@The Smiling Pony
Lightning bolt and cyborg and some others went on a huge bitchfest over Bridget being confirmed trans in the very thread everyone was ordered to not discuss the subject in,
So yeah they had a mod right there sanctioning it, mean while the bastions of fairness running the site decreed that openly persecuting LGBT people was the same as lgbt people being happy about rep,
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Tucker Carlson is blaming the US for sabotaging the Nord Stream, and spent several minutes on his show detailing ways Russia could retaliate.
How has this traitor not been expelled from the country yet?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
That was due to it being speculation and it becoming uncivilized. And people weren’t annoyed at Guilty Gear having a tans character, just that Bridget was the worst one to do it with. Reasons included that they already represented femboys who were comfortable being a guy, making the creep who keeps making Bridget uncomfortable and calling them a girl correct, and making their entire quest null and void.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1F81
@Meanlucario
Actually there were people annoyed tgat Bridget was trans Purley for the fact that she was trans,
also be honest I doubt Cyborg actually gave a shit about the Bridget thing or having ant sort of meaningful discussion outside of using it as an excuse to whine and bitch about “the West”
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide