Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I was thinking. If Russia went nuclear, the punishment would have to be swift and brutal.
If the Western world didn’t want to risk open war, we would at least need to crush Russia’s economy utterly. A complete embargo, the severing of all travel of Russians into allied nations, the capping of Russian traced commodities, the complete removal of Russia from the world banking and credit systems, the total freezing and seizer of all Russian monetary assets, and the expulsion of Russia from the UN.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Qaren’s husband has filed for divorce.
Other than saying that their marriage is “irrevocably broken” there’s no comment on why.
Due to Hurricane Ian there was a shark spotted swimming near Fort Myers.
Well. I guess Sharknado has gone from a work of fiction to a documentary.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
I read in the news the Malaysia and other nations are complaining that the US is weakening their currencies. Will it lead to a Great Depression-style crash?
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
IIRC they almost use it for any time when gays or Black characters show up. They seem to fear that if this is allowed to continue, all that they’ll see in mainstream TV/games will be nothing but angry Black or gay people bashing on any White antagonists, so they might see it as an attack.
That’s what I observed from online comments.
Posted Report
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
A complete embargo, the severing of all travel of Russians into allied nations, the capping of Russian traced commodities, the complete removal of Russia from the world banking and credit systems, the total freezing and seizer of all Russian monetary assets, and the expulsion of Russia from the UN.
That’s right, because it’s not good to invade other countries, that’s why you need to do it with the United States, well, so that everything is fair))
A complete embargo of ordinary citizens of America, to block their payment systems for all .. What do you think? As I understand it, you want and support sanctions against me, against all ordinary citizens.
But what about civilians in the US? Do you think that they also need to block all counts, as well as ban travel.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The difference here, my little Russki, is that we maintain the single largest economy in the world, and our currency is one of 3 primary trade currencies, as well as the default sage harbor currency.
The US is in a position to be effectively unsanctionable, given that US (and China) are the world economy. Thems the breaks kid.
Your little frozen gas station isn’t that important on the world stage. Freezing out your economy would probably lead to a global recession, which would be unfortunate, but nessecary if your idiotic microdicked leader decided to throw an even bigger temper tantrum.
Posted Report
Background Pony #DD6F
@Atlas_66
You’re acting like a full fledged brainwashed nazi here and I’m ashamed that we live in the same country :)
Posted Report
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
@Zincy
Well, in short, you want to say that there is no morality or international laws in the world, and the only thing is the right of the strong.
With which, by the way, I can agree)) When someone talks about “morality” like .. Well, it’s not fair to attack Ukraine, it’s not according to international laws.
To which I answer every time: Is there any morality and laws in geopolitics? There is exactly one law in the international arena, this is anarchy (it’s not even quite anarchy, but international achlocracy, the power of the crowd, only here it’s not crowds but the accumulation of the military, the larger the crowd, the more chances to promote their interests) international countries behave with each other like prisoners in a closed room, whoever dropped the first soap was given that, that’s all, this is the only law)) All international law is a fiction and fiction, so that the strong control the weak.
The US is in a position to be effectively unsanctionable
I agree with this, although .. due to the illegal invasion of Iraq, Turkey tried to impose sanctions, but in the end they quickly abolished them because they are useless against the United States and it only harms Turkey.
Your little frozen gas station isn’t that important on the world stage.
It’s you who are now quoting a Russophobe - Joe McCain) yes yes .. I heard so much, not a country but a gas station where there is nothing, of course)) But as it turned out, everyone needs gas and oil, and they still cannot impose sanctions against them.
For some reason, imposing sanctions against Russia, they also return like a boomerang across Europe, lol
And the Asian and Eastern Starns do not want to refuse trade with Russia, or Hungary, because they are smart countries and this is beneficial for them.
Freezing out your economy would probably lead to a global recession, which would be unfortunate, but nessecary
Do you really want this? Are you ready to worsen the economy of the world in general, to make it worse for everyone, just to defeat this evil Russia? lol.. dude, this is not normal))
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
If Putin decides to nuke Ukraine, would you still support him?
I will say more, I think in general the holding of this special military operation is an unjustified decision, I have said this for a long time. Well, I understand why this happened, many really only recently found out that there is such a region as Donetsk and Lugansk, and yes, Russians live there who want to be part of Russia.
For the rest .. I don’t think that holding the beginning of the war even on February 24 is somehow justified.
But I don’t decide anything) I’m just an observer of history.
I am only commenting on what I see, and inflicting a nuclear strike on Ukraine is illogical, and I do not think that it will be done. Yes, I have disturbing thoughts about this, but I would not want to use a nuclear strike.
But now is the time that anything can happen, up to the most nuclear scenarios.
You’re acting like a full fledged brainwashed nazi here and I’m ashamed that we live in the same country :)
Well, when I drew Trump’s cap)) I was already called a Nazi more than once) okay, I don’t care.
Why are you texting me anonymously? let’s not hide and show your profile.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
They fear being on the receiving end of colonization and assumes all people who aren’t white, straight dudes or submissive women will try to “overthrow” them because of their own insecurity about themselves.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Whatever needs to be done to rein in tinpot dictators is a worthy price to be paid. Better than war in the future.
Better to rip the bandaid off now, and deprive Putin and any future Russian oligarch the economic leverage they’ve enjoyed thus far. Russia has only maintained its outsized influence on the global economy due to gas exports to Europe.
There’s not enough of a market in Asia to recoup losses from Europe. The loss of the German market alone takes a huge chunk of the share. And the divestment has crippled your nation’s tech and development sectors. There’s no domestic capacity for advanced semiconductors, for example, the cornerstone of all modern military tech. Hell, you’re having to buy missles from North Korea for fucks sake.
Putin has put you on this path. Russia could have expanded their gas sales in Europe, attracted western tech development, upped their mineral and lumber output, and forged real partnerships with western conglomerates that could have ushered in a huge economic boom.
Instead, he choose the path of ostracism. Europe has accelerated their switch from fossil fuels and divested almost entirely from Russian oil. Any hope of competing with Canada’s mineral and lumber industries has been shot to hell. Huge swaths of western investments have been pulled. And you’ve lost access to key banking and credit lines.
Putin did this, and you now have to live with the consequences.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide