Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #DD6F
Why are you texting me anonymously? let’s not hide and show your profile.
Why? You’re asking me why I’m being anonymous?
In a contry full of snitches always eager to backstab someone for their own benefit? Seriously?
You’re that stupid? Wow.
And I’m not socializing with terrorrists and usurpers, who think that current actions are “okay” somehow. To just barge in into other country and enforce your own vision of “peace”. You’re delusional. Get lost.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In the latest “You dun goofed” news, UK intelligence is now reporting that the number of Russians fleeing the country to avoid conscription is larger than the initial invasion force of Ukraine.
Posted Report
Background Pony #D7D1
No shit, Sherlock. More men than “initial invasion force” left during the first 6 months before mobilization was announced. Now it’s even worse.
Posted Report
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@igotnopicks
At some event, Biden asked where a congresswoman was. She had died weeks or months ago, and a statement under his name was released mourning her death. No idea whether he forgot or if he didn’t even see the statement.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Some More News, the youtube channel who’s name I vaguely base my running joke of announcing the latest in news updates, did a vid summarizing all we know about DeSantis’ human trafficking of migrants.
He gives a rundown on what happened while pointing out some lesser reported factoids. Things like how Trump Jr.‘s (no, not the one that’s one half of Dumb and Dumber, the one that’s the governor of Florida seems to really hate being the governor of Florida what with his obsession on becoming president). ill-conceived idea was doomed to backfire from the beginning by picking a state that’s famous for its warm reception of immigration as well as being the cornerstone of the Underground Railroad movement back during the time of slavery. He also points out that, legally speaking, it probably wasn’t a good idea to pick the one island filled with very rich and very bored lawyers to pull a very likely illegal PR stunt.
In Some More Related NewsTM, the migrants themselves are still over at Cape Cod as the authorities are still trying to navigate the legal quagmire DeSantis forced upon the local government, all at taxpayer expense. Some are hoping to be settled back in Martha’s Vineyard due to the warm reception they received. While that would be a bad idea due to Martha’s Vineyard being in the off season, as it’s primarily a summer vacation resort after all and jobs are slim pickings this time of year, the migrants are likely entitled to a special visa reserved for immigrants who’s been a victim of a crime.
Neat! DeSantis’ stunt backfired so hard that his spending of the $12 million earmarked specifically for deporting immigrants actually ensured these ones get to stay in the country.
Background Pony #1D40
@SleepySteve
Fascism absolutely can coexist with high social spending. It would be a grave mistake to allow fascism to grow because “they help the poor, so they cannot possibly be fascist”. Remember, fascism is not dogmatic. It’s adaptable and populist.
Same applies to proto-fascism/quasi-fascism.
You yourself have described Poland’s ruling party as fascist but the main reason they won multiple elections is that they have considerably expanded social spending.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dustcan
That they are not, legally speaking, “immigrants”, nor were they “deported”, the spending of money reserved for deporting immigrants is also, legally speaking, incredibly fucking stupid.
It’s shocking that someone can rise to the level of governance that Ron Desantis has with such a very minimal and in some cases incredibly backward understanding of even the most simple of laws, but … here we are.
We have a governor who can’t figure out that money reserved for a specific purpose for people within his state boarders can’t be used for a political stunt in an entirely different state, involving the interstate trafficking of refugees participating in what is ostensibly a Federal resettlement program.
If this was 3D chess I’d say that Desantis was trying to set up a perfect case specifically designed to challenge the ability of States to ignore Federal laws and dictates … something carefully crafted to go straight to the Supreme Court.
But, this is not 3D chess. It’s not even checkers. It’s flipping the fucking table and hoping you get a bright moment in front of a camera.
But Desantis didn’t even get that. He just managed to make ‘the other side’ look good by comparison.
This is just incredibly fucking stupid.
I remember when the US had governors and politicians at other levels who did fascinating things to challenge precedence. Really deeply intriguing cases that opened up the ‘living tissue’ of the law of the land and either made things that had never been done possible, or … sometimes very regrettably … “fixed” little holes in the tax laws that were how companies were able to accomplish shit and compete on the global stage so well. Like the old ‘product swaps’ that we used to be able to do. Getting something for nothing was a big part of why the 90’s were the halcyon golden era of technology that they were.
Now we’re just getting kids flipping the checkerboard right off the table and stomping around in front of the camera waving their arms like they were clever.
And of course people will vote for them. Because “spending millions of dollars on a pointless prank” somehow equals “own the libs”. It’s time to get someone in charge of Florida who will either break the shit to the point where it can be rebuilt, or has at least a highschool understanding of Civics and the Law.
2LDR: Nathan Explosion For Governor Of Florida!
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Ginni Thomas, traitorous wife of Supreme Justice Clarence Thomas, traitor, met with the Jan 6 committee and held to the Big Lie that the 2020 election was stolen.
According to her testimony she was responsible for pushing many lawmakers to overturn the election but played no part beyond that.
Posted Report
Crush

To me anyone who believes in a “natural” social hierarchy = fascist. You can argue with me about that all you like, but I stand by it.
(I wrote the comment, accidentally was logged out)
I can think of no other way of interpreting “exterminating fascism and its adherents once and for all” then murder. Murder you wish would happen given how you frame “modern liberalism” not being “up to the task” as a bad thing. So you want nearly 4 billion people killed. just wtf bro, even I’m shocked
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Texting correspondence with lawmakers, one of which alludes to backing with the army, surely rises to the level of conspiracy.
“Conspiracy to” what is the bugbear. The main issue shown with many of trials over the Redneck Rebellion was exactly which law violation to slap them with as in the early days pretty much all of them got off easy with just “trespassing”.
Nowadays judges don’t have a problem calling a fish a fish, but the judiciary is still squeamish about leveling damaging claims against people of importance.
That’s a bit broad.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide