Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #C181
@SleepySteve
Blatantly calling nearly all of India fascist and wanting for their extermination sounds pretty fucking racist, guy. Also way more people there than in your “white trash” country.
You should get off the internet and see a therapist asap.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
You say that like people are entitled to their money. There’s a difference between the rich paying taxes and just stealing their money. You aren’t being Robin Hood, just an ass.
Posted Report
Background Pony #C181
@SleepySteve
India has a caste system, a “natural social hierarchy”. Even toddlers know that. And you just advocated for their extermination.
Hitler would be proud.
Posted Report
Background Pony #C181
@SleepySteve
How about you look for that info yourself before you start talking about extermination and “40 percent”? The caste system is there, the country as a whole accepts it, and the politicians with supporting voting blocks greater than the entire US population actively support it
You’re full of hatred and want to lash out at persons unknown based on attributes they almost certainly have no real control over. You actively want to hurt people.
You’re the exact same sort of person the alt-right and incel “movement” is made of, just for an accident of chance your mantra is “own the cons” instead of “own the libs”.

This is what too much Twitter does to someone’s brain. Log off and get help.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
If you exponentially make more than others, chances are that your wealth is built on the backs of others. While we can’t just steal from and disenfranchise the rich, it is fair to say that the larger and more social their wealth becomes, the more they owe to others. Higher taxes for the rich is not theft, it’s only theft if we’re dishonest or break a previous promise.
EDIT: If companies can believe in the government bailing them out, then they agree that the value of money can change, and that sometimes, companies should bail the government out, if they want to lead by example.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
This topic reminds me of a thing I saw the other day. It went something like:
Imagine you were born at the same time as Jesus. Year 0 of our Lord. From the moment you were born to this year, the 2022nd year of our Lord, you worked. You worked all 7 days a week. You worked all 24 hours of every one of those days. You worked for 11.5 USD an hour, close to twice as much as the current federal minimum wage. You never took one second off working. You saved all your money. You never spent a single penny. You have $203,696,280.
You still have less money than Jeff Bezos makes in a day.
It is literally impossible to be a billionaire or even a millionaire without exploitation of other’s labor.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Putin is planning on signing papers for the annexation of the controlled eastern Ukrainian regions.
Looks like he’s cutting his losses.
Posted Report
Crush

@Background Pony #C181
tbh I don’t know why you tried to go with the whole “that was racist” angle. There are better examples of racism from Steve, since this isn’t even targeted at any one country and is equal-opportunity genocide because it’d effect all nations; basically it isn’t racist because it isn’t targeting India for being Indian but “””“fascist””””. It was already one of the worst things I’ve heard Steve ever say and extremely genocidal. You don’t need to go “it’s not just extremely genocidal, it’s also racist”.
As for the comparisons to the alt-right and the “You’re full of hatred and want to lash out at persons unknown based on attributes they almost certainly have no real control over. You actively want to hurt people.” I couldn’t agree more, the broadness he uses with terms like fascist envelop a slew of people who don’t have much say in their beliefs as it was how they were raised. It’s also just absurdly vague and reinforces my knowledge that he just calls people he disagrees with fascist.
Posted Report
Crush

@Dustcan
Billionaire yes, but not millionaire. I don’t think Bernie exploited anyone’s labor. I’ve been getting into VTUber over the past couple years and some of the larger corporate VTubers are millionaires and I don’t think it’s even possible for them to exploit someone’s labor considering they’re employees, they are the bosses of no one
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
“Millionaire” isn’t really that much these days. I mean, yes, for me an 99% of people in this thread, the idea of having a million bucks seems pretty insane, instant retirement. But there are a decent amount of folks in hard working jobs (and probably absurdly expensive cities) that meet the definition, and have never done anything to exploit anyone*.
*Unless you go by some utterly retarded twitter definition of “exploit” which includes “bought a kit-kat, thus exploiting cocoa farmers in central america”
ie. the people Sleepy wants to execute en-masse
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide