Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Zincy
He’s partly correct, but not in the way his twisted mind thinks.
China is looking to surpass the US and the West in economic might and social mobility in a few years, while countries in Southeast Asia and Latin America are seeing rapid increases in population and living standards that countries in Europe (especially Russia, Ukraine and other Eastern European nations) and North America aren’t seeing anymore.
No better demonstration of this than on Sunday, when Cuba voted to legalize gay marriage and adoption by large turnout the same day Italy voted to elect fascists for the first time in over a century under record-low turnout.
Unless something dramatic happens, Europe and North America could paradoxically end up like Russia: weak, impoverished has-beens binded only by nationalism and nostalgia.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Judge Cannon has ruled in defiance of Trump’s own Special Master (No not Putin. The other one), declaring that Trump doesn’t have to provide evidence of his claims over whether the nuclear secrets he stole was actually his, declassified, planted by the FBI, or whatever.
She also overruled a higher court’s ruling that at least some of the documents can be investigated, on top of extending the original late November deadline by which the Special Master can review it, effectively stonewalling the entire thing even longer than before.
She’s really angling to be Trump’s fourth wife.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Meanlucario
Easier said than done when our last 40 years have been screwing us over for billionaire donors. There’s a reason young people (including me, admittedly) wish Reagan died from Hickney’s gun.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
He’s drinking his own piss more like.
Russia has done more to ensure western dominance than the West has. Sparking mass divestments from Russia resources in Europe and North America, isolating Russia from key tech industries, cutting Russia off from global banking and credit lines, ending and restricting global trade to Russia, creating a wedge issue between Russia, China, and India, directly leading to the expansion of NATO, pushing former Soviet republics further into Western alliances, and torpedoed Russia’s international reputation.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Ukraine has officially filed for NATO membership.
It is unfortunately both unlikely to pass (Turkey has expressed extreme skepticism for Ukraines ascendancy in the past) and would not provide aid for the current war if they were accepted as NATO does not intervene in ongoing wars of new member states.
It is, however, a very symbolic gesture.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It does also mean that when this war is over Ukraine, whether that includes the eastern region or not, will be a no-go zone for future annexations though.
Posted Report
Background Pony #DD6F
Can’t believe that we will all die thanks to one half-bald hobbit and his crew….
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
TBH all those angry online trolls, especially who support Xi and his nationalist paranoia, make me sometimes ashamed of being ethnic Chinese.
I understand that most Chinese people in Malaysia are not that fanatical, but what’s your advice regarding occasional cringing at my background?
Posted Report
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
(Blowback Season 3 episode 1 - Stop Me Before I Kill Again; the first episode of their third season examining the background and blowback of the Korean War, the war which has never ended. Season 1 was on the Iraq War, Season 2 was Cuba. This first episode was pirated for you and you’re advised to be hit by a Korean drunk driver if you want the rest of the season pirated for you)
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
Putin dragging Russia to die in a meatgrinder seems very Hitlerish to me.
Forgive me for Poe’s Law, but I cannot keep silent over something many keyboard warriors wish for. It’s now more like imperialism.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide