Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #DD6F
We’re not going to die. The minute so much as a dirty bomb goes off, Muscovy gets glassed. Putin knows this. More importantly, the people under Putin know this. And even if he were half the madman he insultingly pretends to be, it is statistically impossible that any significant fraction of them are. These are a bunch of craven little shitweasels who spent the past thirty years looting the corpse of the Soviet Union, stealing anything that wasn’t nailed down and then pulling up the nails. They’re not going to risk all that in nuclear hellfire for a patch of land a thousand miles away from their cushy dachas and akvadiskotekas.
Even when Hitler issued his infamous Nerobefehl and other scorched earth policies, his generals, who had previously shown nothing but unquestioning loyalty toward the despicable little Chaplin cosplayer, said, “…no? Fuck that guy?”
Posted Report
Background Pony #DD6F
@Background Human
I live really close to Moscow, so if stuff goes boom - Im going too, but not in a boom, but in a wall of fire which comes right after landing………………
In the past, I had plans for the future. Now Im not even sure if there will be tomorrow morning. And living like this every day since end of Feb.
Posted Report
Crush

@Violet Rose in The Rain
“Owning the libs” is the quintessential right-wing agenda; they have nothing else to offer.

There are better examples of racism from Steve
Proof?
Come on man, I never took you as a liar. But you’re out here saying you only hate right-wingers and acting like you don’t hate people based on race, or I guess in your case nationality.
https://web.archive.org/web/20211009142756/https://twitter.com/SteveSnake59/status/1446840309443399681
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
So there’s a possibility that a major power cable between Sweden and Poland was damaged by the pipeline explosions. It’s currently out of service for other repairs so they’re not sure of it’s condition yet but it will be examined (though right now the area is off limits due to the amount of methane being released by the leaks).
If it is damaged, than that would in fact be an attack on NATO country infrastructure.
There’s also reports of drones being seen near Norwegian and Danish offshore oil and gas installations, and Sweden is increasing security around it’s nuclear power plants.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Anoncrsh
You have no idea what freedom of religion means than. It very much sounds like you had a terrible experience with a religious at some point in your life.
Posted Report
Background Pony #0847
@Nolan Crush
Oh, wow. That doesn’t look good. Cheering on the hypothetical Russian nuclear holocaust just acts as a cherry (cheerie? Cheerilee?) on top.
He may want to check who usually uses the rhetoric of replacing the population by the more enlightened cultures.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@NitroFury
Oh absolutely. The right transformed it from “being aware of a situation” to a word someone uses when complaining about how they “ruined” a female character because they can’t masturbate to her anymore.
IIRC they almost use it for any time when gays or Black characters show up. They seem to fear that if this is allowed to continue, all that they’ll see in mainstream TV/games will be nothing but angry Black or gay people bashing on any White antagonists, so they might see it as an attack.
That’s what I observed from online comments.
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
They fear being on the receiving end of colonization and assumes all people who aren’t white, straight dudes or submissive women will try to “overthrow” them because of their own insecurity about themselves.
And here’s the thing. You have to tell these Culture War grifters and larpers this specific question every time they use Woke or Wokeness “Define Woke/Wokeness without using urban dictionary?” I guarantee they either don’t those words mean or either parrot the same inconsistent nonsense.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Let us take a moment to appreciate that a CNBC article about a possible recession hurting the chances of union participation chose to use this picture for the header.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
People are making a Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard “documentary.” Who wants to bet this is just someone still butthurt that a woman was outed as an abuser and a guy was her victim who’s the one in charge of this?
Posted Report
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Let us take a moment to appreciate that a CNBC article about a possible recession hurting the chances of union participation chose to use this picture for the header.
@Zincy
I mean, the fursuit would make it harder to be identified and backlisted.
Well, that’s one way to avoid being blacklisted.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@BlitztheDragon
Supposedly there’s a “deadman’s switch” so if Moscow were to get nuked, a rocket will launch up and broadcast launch orders to every missile site in the country. If so it wouldn’t take much to trigger that rocket. They have a “nuclear football” like we do too.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide