Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Ciaran
He’s basically doing an IRL worker rush, throwing his labor force onto the front line in a desperate gamble.
It’s not a great strat once your opponent has artillery and air units, but hey, that’s why he’s in the Kremlin and I’m not.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Midterms are just over a month away. Current aggregate polling puts Dems keeping the Senate at a 70%~ chance, with the most likely scenario being them picking up a single seat to have a 2 seat majority. Reps are still projected to win the House with also a 70% chance, most likely scenario being they pick up like 8 seats to have a 5 seat majority.
Catch is trends show the downward trend for Republicans since July. Before then both chambers were a lock for Republicans, set to gain many seats in both at around a high of 90% chance each. But after, their lead kept falling and falling as the Dems’ chances kept growing, up to now where what was supposed to be a complete rout in both is instead the Dems gaining Senate seats while the Reps only controlling the House on a razor thin margin.
The takeaway is that as time goes on the advantage slowly creeps towards the Dems, and with over 30 days left they’ll likely close/increase their gaps towards an even more favorable outcome.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
50 seats now means it only takes one half of the Manchinema dyad to stonewall the Dem agenda.
Gaining a 1 seat majority means both parts of Manchinema will have to join their Republican buddies to stop the Dems.
If the Democrats get 52 seats then Manchinema loses its kingmaker powers, and the Dems can go tell it to go touch grass. As long as the 50 actual Democrats in this hypothetical vote in lockstep then they can use Harris VP tiebreaker to pass certain policies that only needs a simple majority to pass.
Manchin did all he could for them as the good little Republican he was. He blocked Biden’s agenda after agenda. Shoot, during Trump’s 4 years Manchin voted for Trump’s agenda roughly 51% of the time. Manchin was and is the GQP’s most valuable agent in sabotaging the Democrats, but because his programming malfunctioned one time and Biden got to pass the Inflation Reduction Act they’re pissed at him.
And I’m all for it. Fuck Manchin.
Anoncrsh

I hate to say it buuuut… one of my Republicans friend believes the Green house effects aren’t real and made up. So I explained to him what they are.. but he knows what they are but still thinks they’re fake
Posted Report
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@NitroFury
What do you mean by “anti-SJWs?” What kind of SJWs are they against? You have to be specific about these things because depending on who says it, an “SJW” might be a reasonable person who wants equal rights or they might be the insane and malicious variety of SJW who are self-righteous assholes manufacturing outrage for clout.
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
And I nowadays just use “bean mouth” because it’s also used by others and it adds to the cuteness.
Maybe I’m nowadays liking cute things, and bean mouths are starting to “grow” on me!

Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
In the latest “You can’t spell ‘Putin’s Cock-sock without ‘Republican’” news, CPAC tweeted this the other day:
Other than the usual butthurt over America helping Ukraine kick Russia’s ass, they really admit who’s side they’re really on with that “Ukrainian-controlled territory” crack.
They’re really saying that Ukrainian land isn’t Ukraine’s. This is some Tucker Carlson level of propaganda.
In the latest “Republicans want you to die. They just want to fucking die” news, both of Florida’s senators Rick Scott and Marco Rubio beg the government for relief funds to help rebuild after Ian. Just days after Scott voted against that very thing and Rubio didn’t even bother to show up.
How Republican of them.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
I take it the “attacks on our southern borders” are Mexicans escaping an unpleasant life and just want a safe home for them and their children?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide