Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1D40
Anti-SJWs and Alt-Weebs using the term “CalArts”
Huh? What do Anti-SJWs and Alt-Weebs have to do with this term? I’ve only seen it used to describe the “bean mouth” style that HorsesandMuchMOAR has shown in their post. I haven’t seen it used in a racist or discriminatory way. But then, I’m not the person to discuss non-MLP western cartoons, so I might just have missed it.
@Anoncrsh
LMAO, not even the climate change deniers are denying the existence of greenhouse effect. We know about it since 19th century. Sounds like your friend wanted to disbelieve the climate change, but got confused and disbelieved something else instead.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
From the Kyiv Independent on Twitter:
Marco Rubio told CNN that if Putin decides he can lose the war because of the Western weapon supplies to Ukraine, he could strike at logistic centers “where these supplies are coming through,” including Poland.
I don’t think he’d be that stupid (but then again…) because that’d be an instant Article 5 and Russia’s armed forces would cease to exist over there.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1D40
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Thanks for the info. I didn’t know it was a way to bash a show based on its contents.
@NitroFury
Well, the “bean mouth” style is at least better than Ren and Stimpy style. The former is trying to be cute, the latter is trying to be ugly AF.
I don’t like the cult of ugliness that sometimes affects western animation. Some cartoons are merely slightly ugly, like Rick and Morty or Family Guy. But some are just hard to look at. Things like Ren and Stimpy, Beavis and Butt-Head, Rugrats…
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
You know, from what I know about communism and capitalism, the former is more “Christianity” than the latter. I wonder if it wasn’t for the Cold War if communism would be seen as the “Christian” modern goverment.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1D40
@Meanlucario
The ideas of sharing, helping the poor and the workers, certainly are Christian. The communism that we know from history, not so much.
It’s kinda silly to compare one economic/political/whatever system in theory to another in practice. The one in theory is always going to be great (unless it’s deliberately malicious like nazism) and the one in practice is going to be terrible.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide