Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Dustcan
This just confirms that the far right is talking out of their ass when they talk about “Traditional family values”
…how much you wanna bet she also took contraceptives?
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Y’all hear about how Mrs. Jewish Space Laser (MTG) was having an affair with some weird dude she met at a gym?
And another apparently.
It’s why she was divorced.
Which is rather funny, you hear these same morons preach 50 times about the “sanctity of marriage”, will soon later be caught cheating on their significant other.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The slow grind in the Kherson region has finally turned, with reports coming in a few hours ago that Ukrainian forces have broken through a weak link in Russia’s southern flank, and are on the roads about 70 miles north east of the provincial capital.
With this breakthrough, Russia now no longer controls 100% of any occupied territory, as the other three already had major (and minor) breakthroughs.
If Ukrain manages to retake the actual city of Kherson, Russia’s position in southern Ukraine would become untenable.
Posted Report
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy
Kherson is an impossible spot to hold. The city is on the wrong side of the Dnipro River, and all three bridges across are under Ukrainian fire control, so supplies and reinforcements can’t get in and any organized retreat would be a death march. The fact that they were stopped short of Mykolaiv early in the war meant Ukraine could take their sweet time grinding down that front.
Posted Report
Background Pony #0847
Its surrender still was seen as a betrayal by the Ukrainian populace and powers because it was on the right side of the river to defend easily. It was the one spot where Russian “lightning advances” worked out as well as could be expected. Who knows what could have been if the Russian army was stopped then and there.
Posted Report
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@Background Pony #0847
If the Russian line stalled closer to their own border, it would have been easier to supply their troops. Maybe in the end losing the city was a good thing because Russia overextended itself.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Kiryu-Chan
Dr. Oz is getting owned right now. And he already lost in the state of Pennsylvania.
Did you forget about that one time he went shopping at Wegners. A place that does not exist.
Posted Report
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Natry
In hindsight, it definitely worked out, especially since the invaders don’t have the resources for defense in depth. The initial breakthrough is easier because of the less defensible terrain, then you can push past natural barriers on the counteroffensive. It’s the same thing that happened in Kharkiv: they were already on the run, so they weren’t able to hold the line at the Oskil River for more than a few days.
A horrific outcome for the people of Kherson City, but wartime is full of morally repugnant dilemmas.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
“Suddenly” nothing. He was already posting ‘People who support Ukraine are NPCs’ memes like 2 weeks after the invasion happened. He also tried to impulse buy Twitter because someone posted a meme of him buying Twitter…and have spent the rest of the year trying to weasel his way out of it.
Like all memelords, Musk believes nothing except whatever the latest internet funny he sees tells him to.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1D40
Energoatom reports that Russians have kidnapped the general director of Zaporizhian nuclear power plant.
Fortunately IAEA says they released him. https://twitter.com/rafaelmgrossi/status/1576940492713263109

EDIT: A bit surprising, but Nvidia is closing its Russian office till the end of October, due to “inability to ensure the effective work of employees.” https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1576956801228345344
It’s surprising how many big tech companies have offices in Russia. But I’d assume that most of their employees are educated, speak English, can find credible news sources online and don’t support Putin. It would be a dick move to sack them if my assumption is true. I guess offering relocation would make sense.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide