Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So Kanye decided to outright attack Jews because why not
Far Right Twitter and Hotep Twitter uniting in celebrations rn
Kanye’s “Black People are actually Jew” comment is flat out wrong and it makes mad, cause not every single Black Person is Jewish. I’m a Black semi-religious Christian, so I don’t no where Kanye he got that “Black People are Jewish” nonsense from.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It ties into some old-school anti-Semitic revisionism. In this case claiming that Jesus whatever race they are and thus that modern Jews are not actually Jewish. Somehow.
If this doesn’t make sense then just look at any depiction of white Jesus. Somehow Jesus Christ, born in Nazareth of Israel, to a Jewish mother, raised in the Holy Land of Israel, among a Jewish populace, and known to all as “King of the Jews”, is…white. Somehow Jesus was born white in the Middle East.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I don’t no where Kanye he got that “Black People are Jewish” nonsense from.
Probably a misunderstanding, and conflating being black with being Jewish since they’re two of the biggest targets of the Alt-Right. That’s my guess, anyway.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
Yeah. As soon as I realized that, I knew that our interpretation of the bible was likely wrong somehow (when you can’t even get their skin color right, what else have we completely fucked up on?).
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Somehow Jesus was born white in the Middle East.
It’s not impossible or even implausible for white people to have been born in the Middle East 2000ish years ago… The place was full of Romans (ie. “white folk”), and the entire area had been conquered centuries before by Greeks (also generally considered “white”). Hell, Cleopatra herself, Queen of Egypt and all that, was of Greek lineage.
That said, given his family and name, he was probably “not white”.
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
I still do, as long as you don’t behave like the Trumpists. I was referring to extreme mad people and religious nutcases.
You are not one of the “conservatives” I mentioned, even though you have conservative views. I also have some “conservative” views too as a Malaysian, in a US viewpoint, but I don’t force people to convert to Hinduism.
I hope when the war will be over, every pro-Russian troll, right or left, should be shamed and punished like the new neoNazis that they are.
They claim to fight Nazis and yet behave like them.
Brings me back to that one Telegram server shown on Twitter where a bunch of Russians were cheering for the bombing of Kyiv as “justice for Donbass”.
This will make people become more afraid of Russians, as if they have become more like warmongering horrors.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
Online there are reports of Russians cheering for the bombing of Kyiv.
This and their Donbass excuse will make others afraid of and hate Russian people, as if they will burn others Ukraine-style.
It reminds me of how Arabs were treated on 9/11, associated with a bunch of terrorists and then seen as all terrorists.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
At this point, nobody really “fears” Russia, not any more than they fear a rabid mange-infested dog. Dangerous, yes, but not scary. The Russian “macho man” image has been thoroughly destroyed by Russia itself.
Posted Report
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #10F6
As morbid as it sounds, every missile they waste on crap like this is one more they can’t use to actual military effect.
Terror bombings don’t work. Never have. All parties in World War II learned that the hard way. Dresden didn’t break the Germans. Tokyo didn’t break the Japanese. London didn’t break the British.
Posted Report
Background Pony #AA15
@NitroFury
There’s an entire group of Black people who believe they are the “real Jews”. They’re called Isrealites. There’s also a group of Black people who believe they were decended from ancienty Egyptions called hoteps.
Posted Report
Background Pony #AA15
I’m Black, and so I know these things. I bet most people don’t even know these groups exist. They’re borderline supermacists themselves. They HATE white people. They’re pro-black to a fault. Being pro-black is fine of course, but they take it to an extreme. Now, I’ve only passively observed these groups and my theory is that they have a crippling victim complex. They don’t feel like they “belong” (even though they do…to US. As in Black American culture is very much a thing and VERY influential) so they look to historic and influential cultures to claim for themselves ie ancient Egypt and the Jews/Isreal. They tend to rewrite history to fit their narrative…it’s ugly and shouldn’t be encouraged. Thankfully some of other Black people think they’re insane and write them off as ignorate and inflammatory.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #AA15
It’s concerning how many people are quick to rewrite history to suit their narrative. They also are likely playing off people’s desire to be a special snowflake (something that Christianity promotes, at least the churches I went to) as well as a victim complex.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide