Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1D40
empire-obsessed
slavery-friendly
racism
homophobia
You do realize that it also 100% applies to the US? And honestly, to quite a lot of other countries? But of course you have a beef specifically with Europe.
that they might as well be smeared with the rest of the West
“Europeans from countries with no colonies are all super evil anyway, so it’s OK to criticize them for exploiting their former colonies.”
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
You do realize that it also 100% applies to the US? And honestly, to quite a lot of other countries?
You’re talking to a guy who lives in the Southern USA, the living embodiment of right-wing imperial apologia. I am fully aware of that and what I am talking about.

Speaking of right-wing, Trump had dinner at his Mar-a-Lago estate last night. Among the attendees? Kanye West and noted Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.
Dude’s not even trying to mask the white supremacist angle anymore.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
For real, even Trump was like “Had a great dinner with Kanye West and other guests he brought WHO I HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE IN MY LIFE this evening!”
Trump is a legit dumbass, but even he knows to bro-fist neo-Nazis under the table. Ye is out there openly hyping them up.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
The American right has always had a soft spot for Hitler. German American voters in 1940 swung heavily from FDR and to Republican Wendell Willkie when FDR began strongly attacking Hitler.
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
Already on Twitter there are losers quarrelling over pro-gay (European) and anti-gay (mostly Arabs and football junkies) in the Qatar games, using cheap memes.
I noticed that a lot of sports fans and gamers are religious (Christian or Muslim), homophobes, and right-wing, probably cos they are more “masculine” and they think anything progressive is weak. They all look like an obsessed lot, the sort that will grow up to become internet trolls instead of useful workers and people with hobbies.
That was why they also hate the MLP fandom, yet they love anime, because it seems more “masculine” to them. Yet they all prove one thing: the more you boast about something, the further you are from what it represents (if it has something good, like religion, patriotism, loyalty, etc).
it’s like people boasting about their dick sizes
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Bruh anime has got to be the most effeminate medium ever. All that godslaying or swinging around swords the size and shape of airplane wings are done by the twinkiest highschool boys you’ll ever see.
Even Jojo stopped having beefcakes after Part 3. Part 4 and on the characters are all fabulous.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #1D40
The term “ASSAULT WEAPON” was defined by the US congress in the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, which included the Assault Weapons Ban of 1994.
It expired in 2004, but there is, in fact, a legal definition and precedence for that term.
If you don’t know how the term is being used legally, just look it up.
@Kiryu-Chan
I see the outrage, but who are they even pretending they can sue, and for what?
Do they think it’s somehow illegal to NOT advertise on Twitter for some reason?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
I think it’s moreso being taught bad ideals and values at a young age. Think of them as the kids who use “gay” as an insult and never grew out of it. They hate change because they put all their values in their idea of strength (like hiding emotions or having power over others making you strong) and aren’t willing to change said values because they see it as them admitting they’re weak. Also, I disagree about the gamer part. I assume they mostly are in games like CoD where yelling their BS is accepted in some degree, or most other games where they can yell at others. Most people who enjoy video games are quiet and their views when they aren’t relative.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
I see the outrage, but who are they even pretending they can sue, and for what?
Do they think it’s somehow illegal to NOT advertise on Twitter for some reason?
Yes.
Freeze peaches retards think they have every right to use other people’s private property as they wish and that everyone else must be forced to tolerate and financially support them. Until it comes down to speech they don’t like on a platform they like, then they start screaming about “it’s in the TOS!” and “he can decide what flies!”.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
Gotta say, after that Politico article about the EU complaining to Biden about the US “profiting” off the Russia-Ukraine war while avoiding the economic collapse the EU is dealing with, Putler and Brandon forming an indirect and unintentional alliance to destroy neoliberalism, the EU and Angela Merkel’s entire legacy is not something I had on my 2022 bingo card.
Then again, the warning signs were clear once Sweden and Italy fell to fascism.
Wiimeiser
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
They hate change because they put all their values in their idea of strength (like hiding emotions or having power over others making you strong) and aren’t willing to change said values because they see it as them admitting they’re weak.
IIRC this is an actual instinct in humans.
@Wiimeiser
Cue them screeching like the Karenspawns they are when Japan raises the age of consent.
Federally it’s 13, all prefectures set it individually to between 14 and 17 IIRC.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide