Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Violet Rose in The Rain
But how is that in any way apropos this thread?
That person sounds like an asshole, but they aren’t a politician. They aren’t running for office, they aren’t proposing any laws - how is anything in this “political”?
It just looks like you’re posting something here that should be in the GamerGate thread or something.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Being LGBT in America during the ’80s was practically no different from being LGBT in the Middle East if not worse than that. No wonder right-wing conservatives are so nostalgic for Reagan.
Posted Report
Background Pony #BC10
A lot of people on Twitter are saying that Texans deserved the boil water notice in Houston for voting for Abbott.
I don’t care where you are on the political spectrum, saying that people “deserve” to have bad things happen to them because of how they voted is fucking callous.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Deletion reason: Rule #0 - Nineteen children and two adults were killed. Their survivors deserve empathy no matter who they voted for.
Posted Report
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #BC10
Swinging blue areas bluer is harder than swinging red areas purple. There are plenty of liberals out in the boonies if you know where to look.
The bigger problem is turnout. The Texas Democratic Party doesn’t have the same GOTV machine that regular blue states do, and a lot of the demographics they go after need some extra help (or encouragement) getting to the polls. If the cities in Texas are anything like those elsewhere, there’s a good chance they are 70-30 Democrat or more, and it’s just not reflected at the ballot box.
Posted Report
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
@Background Human
Then there are states like Florida where the state Dem party doesn’t even bother challenging the GOP aggressively. But then again, when your top two candidates on the ticket are an ex-Republican and an ex-cop, you aren’t exactly inspiring your base.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Musk has publicly endorsed DeSantis. By forced notification on Twitter.
In response, DeSantis is now calling on Congress to punish Apple for pulling their ads from Twitter.
Funny how that works.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Little Daddy Trump wouldn’t come back to Musk’s special happy cesspit so he’s trying to play king maker and court DeathSentence.
Posted Report
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@SleepySteve
Hey, I like Demings. She did great in the impeachment trial. But I have no idea what they were thinking with Crist.
@Dustcan
It’s kinda depressing that this is what it takes to make people care about antitrust law in this country.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump used to mock Special Counsel Jack Smith as having a “soft name”.
Now this subliterate’s new nickname for him is “fully weaponized monster”.
I dunno man. That just makes Count Dooku sound hardcore.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Someone (read, probably Russians) sent a letterbomb to the Ukrainian embassy in Madrid, Spain.
Spain, I remind you, is a NATO country.
Now, the embassy itself is considered Ukrainian territory, but imagine for a second if this letter bomb went off in a Spanish mail processing center, or some other place owned by Spain itself.
Posted Report
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

If it’s true that Musk started Hyperloop to kill high-speed rail, that’s another great reason for me to hate him. We should have high-speed rail in America like other countries. It would mean more convenient transportation, less cars on the road, and less pollution because the trains are electric. The only downside I see is the cost of infrastructure, which we should be spending more on anyway.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Now, the embassy itself is considered Ukrainian territory, but imagine for a second if this letter bomb went off in a Spanish mail processing center, or some other place owned by Spain itself.
Instant Article 5.
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

While I have my reservations regarding NATO which I won’t go into here, I absolutely will not feel bad for the Russian government if they fuck around hard enough to find out. The Russian people I will, but not Putin or his minions.
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
Any sign of anti-Ukrainian hatred is to me, an obvious sign of supporting Russian war crimes. Even if that person has nothing to do with Ukraine, many of those who hate Ukraine (usually online trolls and boomers on Twitter) for various reasons:
(attention (like Palestine, Syria, pan-Africanism, Pakistan),
conspiracy theories,
“teh current thing”,
hatred of the US and using Russia as a proxy) tend to be more supportive of Russian war crimes.
So in short: “anti-Ukraine = pro-Putin = pro-extremism”
It’s like looking out for fascist tendencies and extremist connections, even in a single internet user. As soon as the Russians started attacking Ukraine, these losers crawled out of their bridges.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
If it’s true that Musk started Hyperloop to kill high-speed rail, that’s another great reason for me to hate him. We should have high-speed rail in America like other countries. It would mean more convenient transportation, less cars on the road, and less pollution because the trains are electric. The only downside I see is the cost of infrastructure, which we should be spending more on anyway.
Keep in mind, Oil Companies and NIMBYs are also at fault.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide