Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #2730
After the shooting in Colorado Springs and terrorists causing a power outage because of a drag show, LGBTQ people need to protest in huge numbers. Enough is enough.
Posted Report
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

Milo has been kicked off the Kanye 2024 train.
Now we just gotta wait till Milo releases incriminating evidence on either Kanye or Nick…hopefully both. Mutually assured destruction!!!
Posted Report
Background Pony #5A6B
@BlitztheDragon
If you end up getting shot dead because you chose to participate in a shootout in accordance with your own free will, then you only have yourself to blame.
(That said, actual white supremacists actively firing at people with live ammunition should absolutely be dealt with in equal force by the police or non-extremist or non-radical vigalanties, but ONLY immediately if and when those WS fuckwits cross that line. No exceptions.)
Posted Report
Background Pony #1D40
@Background Pony #5A6B
TL;DR don’t attack others but return fire. I thought it’s an obvious approach and I didn’t see Blitz say anything that would suggest they would take a different approach.
Posted Report
Background Pony #5A6B
@Ereiam
Not if you go there with the sole intention to participate in a shootout that either wasn’t started by the side you’re not on, or decided to join the shootout voluntarily after arriving out of nowhere, at some point after it started.
Also, what exactly do you actually know about me, eh? Have we ever talked before?
Or is you assuming that I’m “right-wing” because I don’t seem to ideologically align with you from a surface-level perception a result of a cultural phenomenon that happens in France?
Posted Report
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

actual white supremacists actively firing at people with live ammunition should absolutely be dealt with in equal force by the police
>trusting the cops that stood by and watch a school shooter go ham in Ulvade while arresting parents that tried to save their kids
>trusting the cops when a court ruled they have no obligation to protect people whatsoever
>trusting the cops when they decided to buy Burger King for a white mass shooter on the way into custody
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Pfft! I’m not the kind of guy to go looking for a fight. I don’t shoot first, but I’d much rather myself and my queer family have arms at hand for when others try to shoot at us.
Bunch of Proud Boy/Patriot Front/anti-LGBTQ pricks want to try to shut down queer events because Mommy Chaya tweeted about them? More and more of us are (finally) getting the message that the cops won’t protect us from these goons, and we’re getting in touch with our local John Brown Gun Clubs, who absolutely will.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #5A6B
Where did I say you were right-wing? You wouldn’t defend the anti-gun position I advanced if you were, now would you?
Also I have no idea what “cultural phenomenon that happens in France” you’re alluding to, nor what that has to do with anything here.
From what you gave me, you appear to be fond of putting words in people’s mouths though. Reminds me of another background pony I knew. Be careful you don’t end up like him…
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
putting words in people’s mouths
At a casual glance, I don’t see any examples of this. Please report what you’re talking about, and do not try to wrangle BPs.
If a BP is causing trouble in this containment thread, please just report it.
Posted Report
Background Pony #5A6B
Pfft! I’m not the kind of guy to go looking for a fight.
>
Well, that’s good to know, and I’m glad you’ve imformed me that this is the case regarding my question for you, as well.
Thanks for letting me know.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide