Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I mean, the organs are kind of useless if they are just going to commit crimes again and get shot in the process.
I want you to think very carefully about America’s history with chattel slavery, the Thirteenth Amendment and why black people are overrepresented in the prison system.
Let me put this another way: If simply being trans is ruled to be illegal, who do you think is going to end up in jail?
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Meanlucario
Remember that a lot of departments have quotas to fill and judges are regularly found to be taking bribes from prisons or other correctional institutions to give harsher sentences.
Basically, this will be abused to sentence people for short prison terms over things they previously wouldn’t have been, to pressure them into taking the “donation” deal. Even if the people involved might not do it for lucre, they’ll do it for “the greater social good”, ie. “This scumbag might as well be put to good use for us real citizens”.
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

@Violet Rose in The Rain
I was referring to all the various groups advocating civil rights, gun control, better healthcare, you name it. I constantly see their ads but they keep asking for money. I refuse to donate unless I know they can actually get things done, otherwise I’m wasting it.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Canadian dairy forced to dump 30,000 litres of milk because they’re over quota.
Can’t even donate it to a food bank or something. How nice of the government. I think there’s a similar restriction in the US too in that dairy farms can’t sell milk directly.
Estonia wants to cut off Russia from the Baltic sea.
Estonia is a NATO member so this is pretty significant. It would bottle up Russia’s fleet at St. Petersburg. Combined with Sweden and Finland entering NATO things are getting interesting over there.
And the FBI paid a visit to Biden’s home.
Background Pony #9B05
There are outages in Texas AGAIN!
If the Texas Democratic Party weren’t the Glass Joe of political parties, Abbott would be out of office.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
So ATACMS is trending on Twitter, and I decided to look through it. Apparently some US senators are calling for those missiles, plus F-16’s to be sent to Ukraine. Though there may also be a possibility of the UK sending Storm Shadow air launched cruise missiles there, which have just as much range, and the advantage of low observability to radar. The HARM was modified to work with Ukraine’s fighters so I’m sure this could too. They’d use Ukraine’s remaining Su-24’s as the launch platform.
Both of those would do a nice job of dropping the Crimea bridges into the water.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Learning how much deepfakes have advanced, I can see them easily being used to create fake scandals to get rid of political opponents.
Posted Report
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!

🚙
@Meanlucario
While people fearmonger over this, I think the solution is to return to the Ye Olden days of the press
Trust verified sources, people you know are reliable and can be sourced. So it’s the return of large news orgs I.e the mainstream media unfortunately
Funny how internet technology initially harmed mainstream press by developing communication faster than them yet the rise of AI deepfakes will benefit them as people will turn to sources they can trust
That, or people won’t trust MSM and society will be gripped by deepfake scandals every ten seconds
Between a rock and a hard place
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Penguin Dragneel
No*. This affects third party services and apps that asked Twitter’s API for data or for tweeting. Which is a lot since twitter’s native site and phone app are turbo levels of garbage. Plus legit bots (like news sites posting articles or thread readers).
*Not yet
Posted Report
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!

🚙
So here’s a bit of Singapore news
A Minister of Parliament from the ruling party has recently taken up a job as director of public affairs at ride sharing firm and gig economy exploiters Grab
Despite the obvious conflict of interests, the Singaporean government is being gaslighted into believing that this won’t interfere with her job as MP whatsoever because “As to which capacity I represent at any time: I will be transparent and above board”
Transparency, in the same way the emperor shows off his new clothes to the commoners I assume
*For legal reasons, everything above stated is an opinion, go away Shan
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide