Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
King Charles III was supposed to have his first state visit in France this Sunday.
I use the past tense because, due to the current social climate (especially an incident in which the front door of the Bordeaux city hall — where a reception for the king had been planned for Tuesday — got set on fire), that visit just got postponed sine die.
Get fucked, Macron.
Posted Report
Background Pony #0ED2
Congress might ban TikTok because it’s afraid the Chinese government might get data on Americans from the app.
Let’s be real, the majority of Congresspeople are old people who probably still think the internet is a fad.
Posted Report
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Let’s be real, the majority of Congresspeople are old people who probably still think the internet is a fad.
Aren’t these the same people who grew up with Elvis and Hippies? Yeah, I think those were fads…
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Florida books are being banned and a principal got fired for the David Statue. Utah let’s ban the Bible for it has sex.
Atleast the Mormons are somehow more entertaining.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@igotnopicks
Banned for the historical figure of a man with an non-erect wiener? How insecure can people get?
Also I’m in florida. I usually don’t protest, I don’t have the money or time, or transportation (that’s how we’re kept down) but banning biology books, womens rights, and trans rights really grinds my gears.
I ain’t too sure where to allocate my time. We make fun of people for only outraging on the internet, but without money time or a vehicle I can’t just pull up to some notable protest site.
Some people like me just need a job, so i can move up and have a bigger impact on society. That’s why I’m not protesting at the moment.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
A judge had blocked an abortion ban in Wyoming, citing Wyoming’s constitution that “each competent adult shall have the right to make his or her healthcare decisions.”
The kicker? This amendment was made in 2012 as a spite against Obamacare.
Basically, Republican’s current attempt to make life harder for people has been thwarted by their previous attempt to make life harder for people.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
A judge had blocked an abortion ban in Wyoming, citing Wyoming’s constitution that “each competent adult shall have the right to make his or her healthcare decisions.”
The kicker? This amendment was made in 2012 as a spite against Obamacare.
Basically, Republican’s current attempt to make life harder for people has been thwarted by their previous attempt to make life harder for people.
A good use for this meme if I ever saw it:
Posted Report
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
A thing about Fascists and Bigots in general that I’ve noticed is that they hate fair fights even when it’s against their own kin.
They will do anything to rig a match/battle in their favor or weasel their way out entirely if they can’t.
Cuz 99% of the time all their talk about being “Superior” is really just pure insecurity hiding behind false bravado.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
News dump.
Fox News loves their guns. They cannot get enough of their guns. They legit think guns have more of a right being in our schools than our kids do. But the one place they think guns shouldn’t be is in the hands of transpeople.
As is ALWAYS the case, the fastest case to getting gun regulations is for minorities to start packing.
Her clapback was weak but yeah.

Traitors like Qaren continue to bemoan how her people are being treated so terribly for the small act of committing treason. She even organized a tour for Congress to see how terrible these people are being treated.
I spent the last few years cracking that insurrectionists kept getting lighter sentences than people who own an ounce of weed. Turns out, they are also being treated better than free citizens!
Yep. We finally reached the point where having a period is “Woke”.
Posted Report
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Dustcan
At this point, “X is woke” is just a codeword for “I’m bigoted against X”.
Never trust someone who uses the term “woke” unironically.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )

Utah parent petitions government to remove Bible from classrooms for containing sex scenes, sodomy, pedophilia, torture, etc.

“Based on the new Utah law, something is indecent if it includes explicit sexual arousal, stimulation, masturbation, intercourse, sodomy or fondling,” The Tribune’s report stated. “According to state attorneys, material doesn’t have to be ‘taken as a whole’ in those situations or left on the shelf during a review. If there is a scene involving any of those acts, it should be immediately removed.”
Rep. Ken Ivory (R-West Jordan), the chief sponsor of the bill, called the parent’s request another example of “antics that drain school resources.”
Watch as how Utah decides that this one special fantasy novel is exempt.
Posted Report
Natry
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Constant Lurker
@The Smiling Pony
In all honesty the Bible does contain things little kids shouldn’t be reading about. There are kid friendly abridged versions that are more appropriate for their reading level anyways.
Posted Report
Background Pony #0ED2
I’m for stricter gun control, protection of voting rights, and prison reform.
Which, by American standards, makes me a liberal.
Posted Report
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
In the aftermath of the massacre of Chinese Miners in the CAR in the past week, this new article on a race riot between foreign Chinese and native workers in Indonesia shows something striking
In many of Chinese foreign industrial investments, from Africa to Indonesia, Chinese workers are often brought in to work on these projects, much to the chagrin of native workers
Chinese workers receive marginally better treatment from their employers, although they still overall suffer from the same issues that assail native workers
As a result, this causes conflict between the native and the foreign workers, leading to, well, massacres and race riots
I can’t help but feel this is almost by design, that the companies in charge are fully aware of the conflict between workers this brings, and finds it easier to exploit both sections as a result
A recent report by China Labor Watch, which has conducted conversations with Chinese workers at PT GNI, reveals that SPN’s(Indonesian Labour Union) demands were not circulated among the Chinese at all due to Chinese workers’ inability to access Indonesian writing. This discrepancy allowed GNI’s management to “creat[e] an image of Chinese ‘us’ vs. Indonesian ‘them.’” The report states that under companies such as Jiangsu Delong, Chinese workers in Indonesia also suffer from wage arrears, physical abuses and surveillance, and unreported deaths are commonplace
Definitely seems like it
Luckily, further down in the article, the head of SPN notes the need to recruit Chinese workers into Trade Union struggles, which would be a good development for labour rights in Indonesia
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Nice thing about Russian-Americans, Polish-Americans and Ukranian-Americans is that they are (for the most part) overwhelmingly more liberal and left-wing than Russians, Poles and Ukranians themselves.
Especially on LGBT and abortion issues.
(Except Kelli Ward. She’s….not.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide