The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Chris has been arrested. And it was captured on a Killstream livestream by accident.

From Kiwi:  
Context: Ethan Ralph, the host of the #Killstream, is a convicted felon and alcoholic who today proposed to the ex-fiancé of Digibro, a woman named May. They are the people filming this video. He hates me because I make fun of him on the Internet, so to spite me, he drove out to the hotel to try and conduct an interview with Chris, and in the process compel Chris to lie and say I encouraged him to have sex with his mother. In doing so, he caught live footage of Chris being arrested. The video contains gratuitous self-promotion and general annoying behavior, but Chris does speak.
Background Pony #1381
@lonewolf  
Well, Chris-chan is indeed a loser at this point, going lower than even Yanderedev.

And he did made Autism’s reputation go even possibly lower (even it is already pretty low), this asshole deserved jail, but at the same time, I must defend Autism’s reputation, it’s my duty to redeem Autism’s reputation, and good riddance to the manchild Chris chan!
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony #1381  
As if he hasn’t been a loser for decades already.  
And NO! While he does clearly suffer from autism, you cannot really blame autism alone on most of what’s fucked up about him.  
He’s a shitty person, period. Also compounded by the myriad of other mental illnesses such as insanity, schizophrenia, and other possibly unidentified mental conditions.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
While I’m not exactly the best person to bring this out as I suffer from a similar issue. I have anger issues myself.

Chris has no control over his anger and emotions. The very idea of him having a partner and let alone a child or being around children scare the shit out of me. This is a person who is lazy as fuck, and has had documented incidents of being verbally abusive towards children just for losing at a card game to them that ultimately got him banned from the Game Place. If that ain’t a snapshot of what a child under his custody would have to endure, I dunno what is. The poor child most likely would be left traumatized, at worst end up like…. Him…
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well they tracked down the one who stole them. Some airsoft Youtuber who tried to frame another one he hated.  
And Chris will stay in jail until his court date (he demanded they let him go home to get his toys…)

From the CWCiki:  
On 5 August 2021, Chris appeared before the court for the beginning of his arraignment. The proceedings were documented by the Greene County Record newspaper.
According to the journalist, Charlottesville attorney David Heilberg was appointed Chris’ public defender. The attorney representing Greene County asked presiding judge David M. Barredo to deny Chris bond out of concern for “the community’s safety and Ms. Chandler’s safety.” Chris reportedly interrupted the proceedings multiple times. He was chided by his attorney for shouting “I’m famous on the internet.” He was sworn in to state his case for bond, but wasted his opportunity to speak by implying that he would accept anything if he could retrieve his possessions from his home.
Judge Barredo ordered Chris to be held without bond until the preliminary trial on 16 September, believing there was danger to both society and Chris. While Heilberg was informing the judge that he sought “evaluations” of Chris, Chris interrupted his own attorney by loudly stomping on the floor and begging again for his items at home.
From Chris’ reported behavior in the courtroom, it is easy to believe that Chris either does not fully understand or care about the seriousness of his charges and the possible consequences, or that he still expects to be saved by the Dimensional Merge. It remains to be known how he is coping in jail, but it should be said that this is the first time he has been deprived of the freedom to surround himself with toys, video games, and fast food with virtually no rules for more than a few days.
See Also
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@lonewolf

“He was sworn in to state his case for bond, but wasted his opportunity to speak by implying that he would accept anything if he could retrieve his possessions from his home.

If this doesn’t prove that Chris clearly isn’t mentally fit for trial….
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide