The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Penguin Dragneel
I swear the weeb community has gotten worse in the past decade
Like in the past weebs just used to be people who got way too passionate about anime and got butthurt if you refered to a character by their English dub nae.
now they are jst outright sexist/racist :/
Trust me, this is the same community that this willingly to gatekeep anyone out who says anything negative about lolis/shotas.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Seems like Troy Baker is embracing NFTs. And he claims that people who hate them also hate creativity.
Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m starting to think killing Joel off in TLoU2 was actually a good thing.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Penguin Dragneel
NFT’s were a weird idea I still don’t fully comprehend. It’s the type of thing you think people can’t possibly fall for, but then again, there’s a flat earth YouTube channel with over ten thousand subs.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
So…
There is a semi-famous member of the Pokemon community called Distant Kingdom, whose big on the modding/YouTube scene.
im not too big into the pokemon community so im only getting this info from my friend and others on the internet, but this guy…
He’s an asshole
Most noticeable thing about him is that he keeps modding the games to give the (underage) female characters barefeet and micro-bikinis.and he won’t stop defending this or IRL pedophillia
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Random-Rambling
becuase publicly admitting/showing off that you find minors to be attractive(even fictional ones) and modding games just so that underage girls (and not just the ones that are teens) have incredibly small and revealing bras raises a shitton of red flags and doesn’t paint a good picture on someone.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Random-Rambling
becuase publicly admitting/showing off that you find minors to be attractive(even fictional ones) and modding games just so that underage girls (and not just the ones that are teens) have incredibly small and revealing bras raises a shitton of red flags and doesn’t paint a good picture on someone.
I personally don’t care if people simply jerk off to anime characters in their private settings as long as they keep it to themselves. But the fact this guy defended literal pedophilia and considers age to be “just a number”, that does raise a red flag. I would NOT trust kids around this guy.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Random-Rambling
I personally don’t care if people simply jerk off to anime characters in their private settings as long as they keep it to themselves. But the fact this guy defended literal pedophilia and considers age to be “just a number”, that does raise a red flag. I would NOT trust kids around this guy.
Okay, yeah. If he was just like “I like what I like, leave me the fuck alone”, most people would just shrug their shoulders, but claiming that “age is just a number” is definitely an eyebrow-raiser.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So…
There is a semi-famous member of the Pokemon community called Distant Kingdom, whose big on the modding/YouTube scene.
im not too big into the pokemon community so im only getting this info from my friend and others on the internet, but this guy…
He’s an asshole
Most noticeable thing about him is that he keeps modding the games to give the (underage) female characters barefeet and micro-bikinis.and he won’t stop defending this or IRL pedophillia
And the fact the Pokemon Community is not seeing makes me worried.
Ofc he’d use the excuse of people defending gamefreak against him…
It wouldn’t surprise me if this actually ends up working for him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide