The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

Background Pony #EE60
@Thanotos Omega

And yet they can’t bother to make a quick 3 minute apology video personally.

This doesn’t reflect well on their integrity.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Background Pony #9F11  
Same day they released it was the first time in a week they lost over 1000 subs in one day so yeah i think allot of folks don’t think it reflects well on them, Malcolm and Tamara are also wearing on peoples nerves since they are looking like shills,
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Thanotos Omega

Then I reiterate: disappointing.

I’m honestly not surprised given everything we’ve learned, but thought that Doug, Rob, and Barney would’ve gotten a clue and decided to ditch CA while they had the chance and the ability to get the people following the destruction sympathetic towards them since Michaud is the one everyone is putting the kibosh on.

They should still do a 10th anniversary movie though, with Doug, Rob, Brad, and muh man Larry, the slayer of Nintendrones and Fablefags.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@CrashGordon94

It would be, due to the split NC rights, but it wouldn’t be that hard to do. My guess is what is insinuated in the G-doc: laziness on the parts of Doug and Rob. They both could and should dissociate themselves from CA and sue for full rights control, yet are unwilling to.

I’ve heard insinuations that the JewWario thing was only the tip of the sexual assaul/mistreatment of women iceberg, so Michaud could in essence be blackmailing the Walkers to stay, or he himself shares in the blame for the sexual assault/mistreatment of women. We can almost say for certain that Rob and Michaud aren’t very kind to women, so them being even worse is not too hard to imagine.

One thing I’m wondering about the JewWario thing though: What if that never came to light? What if the only people who knew were the Walkers, Michaud, Holly, and Kaylyn? Let’s assume that nobody was able to put two and two together and deduce who it really was, what then? Do Kaylyn’s and Holly’s tributes stay up even they (lets assume the worst about JewWario for this) knew what he was really like. Would they sit on that truth forever like how CA was content to do? Do they tell the other CA turncoats, and if so, how do they react?

I think it’s very important to consider this counterfactual, as it allows us to judge the characters and integrity of the people who are only now pretending he never existed.
Background Pony #AD88
@Ebalosus  
Heck, what would they have done if Justin had never committed suicide? Would they still be holding on to that information and allowing him to cause more harm?
CrashGordon94
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Background Pony #694B

If it came out and he was alive, I imagine it going similarly to a lot of similar scandals. Perhaps with the addition of those that are turning on him posthumously (Trying to say that in a way that doesn’t sound like I’m insulting them but I don’t know how) would probably be a lot more active/vocal if he was alive to take the heat rather than being gone with nothing to be done against him but remember him less fondly.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
anybody here hear about #creepyleaks it’s basicly the creepypasta communities equivalent to “not so awesome” document? some of the shit in it makes some of the shit over at CA look absolutely tame.
The Glim Glam

Glim Glam Fam~
@Angrybrony  
I did skim the comments and it seems MCR really went down the ball. TBH, I had long stopped seeing his content (although sparsey usually listened to some of the new stories) mainly because the stories he’d read became meh at best, and were always by the annoying Vincent V. Cava. Be glad I mostly listen to CreepsMcPasta/CreepypastaJr and the more original horror story readers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide