The Loud House Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
A reminder to you all that in the most recent episode of The Loud House, an adult tried to kill two children. You know, for kids! :D
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Episodes like Deal Me Out always make me feel like they’re the creators’ way of acknowledging their fans outside of their main demographic.
lasty

dead to you
The Mad Scientist

Wow, the Louds really took finding out that Lisa barely gives a crap about them pretty well. Also, did Lynn sr. just drop Lily to start crying!?  
“There’s mint-chip ice cream for dessert…in injection form, of course.” …so, she’s dead.  
“How doejth he do it!?” I’m more curious about how she did that.  
Lisa: …and emotional attachemnt hajth exshpanded to a whopping fifty perkshent.  
Rita: Aww, we miss you, t-…  
Lisa: And from thish breakdown of my previouksh breakdown, we can shkee that of that fifty perkshent, nearly all of it boilsz down to “you are ushful to me”, at an akshtounding ninety-eight perkshent, followed by “I generally don’t mind you being in the vikshinity” making up the remainder.  
Ooo, Kirby-crackle!

Head Poet’s Anxiety

So, Luan stories seem to be either April Fool’s Day episodes or jealousy that someone is outshining her without having to pay their dues. Neat to see her paired with Lucy for this one, though.

Deal Me Out

New-Clyde is doing a fine job, but the difference is kinda noticeable.  
Wow, imaginative costume, younger Lynn.  
The origin of Lincoln meeting Clyde! man, that kid’s a bleeder.  
“According to my research, kids our age really love fishing.” And by ‘research’, he means he asked Pop-Pop what he used to do.  
Of course, the ‘burn mechanics’ switch. Standard on all vans.  
Ace Savvy vs. ZIIIIIM!!! crossover. i wants it.  
Aww, li’l Charles and Cliff! And Lana. But I won’t aww her. She’d hate it.  
What’s with Lynn being kind of a jerk to further Lincoln and Clyde’s friendship this episode?  
Chaz got a voice! And that voice… is ZIIIIIIIIM!! Also, Becky? I forget, did we hear her talk before this?

Friendzy

“Hey, little Billy, what was your favorite episode of The Loud House?”  
“I like the one where Rita kept saying the same thing over and over, and then they spent like half of it counting and showing characters we’ll never see again!”  
“Sam came back in that one, right?”  
“She sure did! Darcy Homendollar, too! And neither of them made a sound or did anything but appear!”  
“Ha ha, I wonder if the Louds will ever figure out how many problems even a single additional tv would solve. I mean, the parents built a whole new bathroom once, they can’t find like $100 for a little cheap one? Anyway, hope your surgery goes well, little Billy.”  
yeah, me too…

Pasture Bedtime

“Hey, guys. Guess who just got a pool and is throwing a paaar-ty.” The…Submariner? The Mighty Thor? uh, Galactus!? “This girl!” ah.  
Just bring Liam to Girl-Jordan’s party for a while and then go to the farm. Make stopping by her party part of his. Solved.  
I wonder if the writer actually researched which manure is the softest. And if anyone angrily corrected them if they were wrong.  
People at Girl-Jordan’s party sure are missing Lincoln and company. Or they’re rubbing what they see as a terrible choice in their faces. So, they’re either secret good friends or jerks.  
This episode really captures how saturated in animal-crap farms are! I appreciate the authenticity.  
So, they went to the pool party with plans to return in an hour so Liam won’t know…and Zack covered himself in temp tattoos and dyed his hair two different colors. I think he’ll suspect something.  
“The girls are all over there.” And will they be all evening? Because dogs are pretty amusing, but they kinda need the girls to be occupied elsewhere for more than a few minutes. Also, didn’t Lincoln plan to compete with one of them? His sight is so short, other sights are like “how’s the weather down there?”. And Lincoln’s sight gets super-mad because it’s developed a complex about its stature.  
Ketchup and hot sauce come in very different bottles and don’t pour the same!  
“May cause severe hair loss in redheads” Why? How? Dyes generally don’t but this does? Why not fix it, why?  
Nice Psycho -like music as Lincoln and Clyde run to the poolhouse.  
What’s wrong with his face?  
Your dog’s a jerk, Girl-Jordan.  
I kinda wish they’d tried to come up with an excuse for how they looked.  
“A big farm breakfast. Or as my me-maw calls it, the Jew-Finder!” because of all the bacon and the Jewish faith’s rules about it, you see. …hey, it’s Liam’s mom who calls it that, not me!  
Virginia leaning in the window and nonchalantly watching them eat a big pile of bacon. Needs a “this is fine” written on it.

Shop Girl

Chew with your mouths closed, Lana and Luan!  
…(looks at post-mauling Leni) …(looks closer) …did-did the Loud House just give us a sliver of a panty-shot?  
“Her kthubmisthkive nature…” Well, that sure didn’t put any thoughts in my head ha ha ha ha haaaa. i wish i meant that. it did and it’s a problem.  
“How are you so freakishly strong!” She had to be, to win the Little Miss Freakishly Strong pageant.  
the cinnamon roll is strong with this one…  
“Iron Will ‘helping’ Leni” stuff when? “If someone takes your suit, give ‘em the boot!”  
“I’ve been protecting my junk from you guys for 17 years.” But, she is 17. Who was she protecting it from before Leni was born?  
Seriously. Extra-cinnamon roll, triple-coat of icing. Would’ve been nice to see Leni in some of those outfits, though.  
Kind of a far-fetched vision of the future. I mean, Leni writing a whole, coherent book?  
You know who would be a great match for Leni? Piccolo. He could just stand there spamming “Clothes Beam” and make her the happiest girl in the world.  
“Boo-boo bear and I cannot support you forever.” huh? Also, ‘Understand Mustard’?  
“What is up with this mall!?” Hey, you’re the one who body-checked a teenage girl to get in a half-second quicker!  
Remember that Offspring song, Want You Bad, where he sings “Your one vice, is you’re too nice”? Throw in “but sometimes it works out” and you’ve pretty much got this episode. Really, without the implication that the narrator wants to get it on with the subject, the whole song kinda works.

Ruthless People

“Yes! That’s still a TD!” And two points for the basket.  
But…all black cats like Lucy. What other aspects of life will stop making sense in these 11 minutes!?  
Nice detail adding the termites crawling down the rail after the…ugh, fountain of them.  
“Aunt Ruth!? Dang it, this so unfair!” Ha ha ha ha, because that goes against what he said a second ago, get it!? Ha. Ha.  
“Why are you in your swim trunks?” Good question. I mean, yeah, I get that he’s planning on swimming when they get to the place, but was he going to sit in Vanzilla and walk in the front door like that? At least put clothes on over it. Also, isn’t the pool indoors? He shouldn’t need sunscreen. Also, also, deflate the floatuses and packing will go smoother.  
Ha ha, oh, Lola. Good to see the lesson from Tattler’s Tale didn’t stick. wait, no it isn’t…  
Well, at least trading a gift from Bobby looked painful for Lori. hm. Has Lori ever given Bobby a gift? I know I’ve seen him give her a few, but I’m not coming up with any coming his way.  
oh, lord, the headcanons that’ll come from the more unsavory side of the loud house fandom to explain lola’s money…  
“We so win!” With the deal you just made, Lynn sr., I don’t think you won a thing. And this guy wants to own a business?  
“Seymore’s noodle jammed up the filter.” oh, lord, the headcanon that came from the more unsavory side of my brain to explain just what he meant by his ‘noodle’…  
“That late? No wonder I’m so bushed.” wasn’t the point of an episode that pop-pop was more spry and energetic than people gave him credit fo- Oh, forget it.  
“At least we know things can’t get any worse.” Why would you say tha-!? Oh, forget it again.  
You know, Lincoln’s little mini-lesson for his family is a pretty good one. Lynn’s reaction to it is not.  
Sure, Lola, go ahead and offer someone else’s body to be ogled, I’m sure he won’t mind. Also, Leni agrees to this. Remember how neat it was in L is for Love when we found out that the petty one wasn’t shallow? Well, (fart sound) on that!  
Luna makes the devious eyes a couple times, even though her offer is to the benefit of…I think everyone involved.  
And once again, Lynn sr. makes deals like a self-destructive Bill Cipher.  
LANAAAAAA!!!  
jeez, lola.  
Well, I guess that’ll teach about half the Louds to…try to better their situations. what?  
Ohhhh, Ruth less! I get it!

What Wood Lincoln Do?

Good on ya, Clyde. Even teachers like to get a laugh every so often.  
“I get jelly-legs, my vision goes blurry, my hands get sweaty, my ears start ringing. My knees weak, arms are heavy, there’s vomit on my sweater already. Mom’s spaghetti.” But seriously, this sounds kind of not-great to ignore.  
That’s actually a pretty good name for a lumberyard. For a general do-it-yourself place…it works.  
“I thought we were just getting wood.” Huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh. Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-mm-heh-heh.  
Lincoln Loud: he can patch a kid-sized hole in a wall, doesn’t know about screwdrivers.  
Heck yeah, Rita can build a professional-quality step-ladder. Why would you assume she couldn’t? Sh-shut up and don’t question it.  
“You have your wood.” Huh-huh-huh-huh-huh.  
“I have a code:forest green, which I’ll now explain to you, even though we came up with a code for it.”  
I looked up dressers for sale, expecting to find they cost several hundred dollars so I could say something like “jeez, dat allowance, I thought they were broke”. Ones like the one Lincoln and Clyde got were under $200, so that’s kinda nice to know.  
Huh, something to Clyde other than being Lincoln’s pal and wanting Lori. I appreciate when they do that.  
“I don’t expect you to change my grade, I only did it to prove to myself that I could. Which is why I brought it into class for you to see. And grade.”  
“There’s blood all over this! And I will ask not a single follow-up question about that.”  
…what class is mrs. Johnson teaching, exactly?

Scales of Justice

Ya know, I could sort of get why the exterminator was kind of a jerk, since his job was to kill stuff. But a fill in a pond guy? Not even so much as an “oh, crud, I didn’t see you!” to explain why he got that close to killing a little girl? That’s a good lesson: if someone’s job clashes with your liking of stuff, they’re probably just a jerk.  
Man, it’s too bad they don’t have some sort of…‘area surveys’ to make sure construction projects don’t mess with nearby wildlife. Oh, wait..!  
“I’ll deal with this tomorrow.” Yeah, of course you can just leave broken equipment in the middle of a field overnight! And parking it maybe two feet from a pond on some mud? What construction company could possibly take issue with that?  
Hops’ bad breath made Lana frown!? What kinda turvy-topsy world is this!?  
Good…contribution, Luna?  
“Lynn, I think we might have a little activist on our hands!” oh, lord…  
“Equal pay for women…” I’m, uh…I’m just gonna run far away and not touch this subject, cool? Cool. ( runs! )  
I probably should have questions about why Lisa is making Astro Boy with a tentacle. Questions like “why?”. “How come a tentacle?”. “Did it used to be a regular kid before she modified them?”. I probably should ask that, but…  
Construction guy: there long enough to fix the bulldozer (people who just repair vehicles for a living? What’re those!?), never noticed Lana arriving or putting the costume together and then on.  
Good thing the guy in a bulldozer’s strategy was to back up too far and then run instead of backing up less and using the heavy machinery to defend himself.  
“And is that when you ran away screaming?” Ha ha ha, he saw a monster that growled threateningly at him as far as he knew, and that loser tried to, snrrk, escape from it! Ha ha, what an idiot! And what a not judgmental reporter!  
Interesting causal poses for Leni and Rita. Almost like they knew there was a camera there…  
Lynn sr. and Rita: highly concerned about wearing unusual clothes at work; much, much less so about their daughter having seen the monster from the news in their home. Or that there’s a monster! They didn’t act skeptical about a monster, so they didn’t doubt it really was one. They just said “oh, neat, your pond won’t be made into something”.  
Heh-heh. The reporter talks like that in regular conversation. Okay, that’s kinda funny.  
“They need peace and quiet! Which is why I’m going into the water right now!”  
How is a mustard warehouse bigger news than a monster that people aren’t skeptical about!? Also, construction start tomorrow?  
okay, the reporter joke is less funny now.  
just call them fish, Lana…  
And ‘that reporter, whats-her-name’ is also kinda funny.  
People survey areas before it’s even decided whether it’s legal to start planning to build there for things just like this, among other reasons! This should never have been an issue!  
The fish were conveniently endangered, Lana’s failures mean nothing, makes it easyyy!! Oh, and I guess fuck you, Short Shrub Creek, you can get built on all day long for all Lana cares!  
“See that, Fishmans?” Yes they can. But can they read it or understand the concept of a sign? Ha ha, no, they sure can’t. Because they’re stupid, stupid fish.

Crimes of Fashion

A dice-based villain for Ace Savvy? Not sure if that suggests some deep-rooted ‘cards against dice games’ story or a writer thinking ‘eh, ‘s all games n’ stuff’. I do kinda like the Mr. Freeze-ish design for Snake-Eyes, though.  
Don’t ponchos usually need some way to stay on the shoulders? The kind of thing skirts generally don’t have?  
Aw, you’ve had a rough week, Leni.  
Offering to show a stranger his hide-out. …well, I’m sure there’s nothing to that! On with the case!  
A parent too busy for her kid. I like to think that look Lincoln gave was one of understanding.  
“You already have a closet full of scarves.” The proper line would have been “You already…wait. Why are you two oddly-dressed boys demanding my daughter ‘hold it right there’?”  
I don’t know why it feels like anything to me when cartoons acknowledge bras, but it still kind of surprises me.  
“Mrs. Scoots, stop! We have plenty of time to move the hangers, but we’re not going to, so stop!”  
I thought they didn’t like when people called what they were wearing ‘costumes’. I mean, they are, but they were all “they’re uniforms” before.  
“How about a beach cover-up?” How about, how did a cape shorter than an 11 year-old suddenly have enough fabric to wrap around Leni a couple times?  
Ooo, risk has entered the story!  
Mrs. Carmichael never went in there!? What about when she was taking inventory? Why are the scarves cape-width on adult-sized mannequins? And barely-long rectangles?  
hmm… an episode about accusations… that extols the importance of not throwing them around carelessly and without proof… an ending in which nobody accused actually did anything and the one who did only did so out of child-like innocence… chris savino… …nnnnope. Thought I had something there, but I guess not.  
“Blake Saucy”. And that’s how I got my soft-core erotica alias!

The Spies Who Loved Me

“Bobby’s the one you should be worried about. You know how he’s always getting stuck in the dairy case.” The dairy case that only open from the outside, apparently. Seriously, I don’t care how dude-Leni he is, why wouldn’t he try to push?  
“Is there a sale on VapoRub?” This…episode brought to you by VapoRub?  
“She’s going…downtown.” (family gasp) ugh…hello, carl.  
If I made a “your brother pats birds on the head” reference, would anyone but me get it? Because if so, (someone goes into the bodega) “Hey, Bobby. Your sister pats birds on the head.” “Good grief,” he replies.  
“Hey, pigeons! Come get some lunch!!”  
full  
yes, pigeons… consume the child..!  
“Otherwise, she would have been flattened like a tortilla.” Because they’re Hispanic, you see.  
(carl falls into the cellar) Yeah, that’ll teach ya! Making sure a family member is safe in an unfamiliar environment, what a butt-of-the-joke deserving asshole! The old guy is right to yell at him and only care about Ronnie Anne. And fuck-you-but-not-really, writer, for making me take carl’s side on something!! feels dirty.  
“Hey, slow down.” Yes, it’s not like a messenger has to be fast to keep their job or anything. Also, don’t they usually take the streets? I feel like I’ve seen bike messengers weaving through traffic and not using sidewalks so they can be fast while avoiding hitting pedestrians.  
“Did you find the booger-wipes I put in your jacket?” Why would she ask that then, if not for a joke? And yeah, I know, it’s a show, but that’s just not a natural time for that. Dammit, stop making me side with carl!  
(tracking Ronnie Anne on a big map) but…but the GPS already is a map.  
Okay, the bit about Ronnie Anne getting a splinter out in Shell Shock was fine. But Bobby needing a child to take care of him? He’s not that dumb. And if he is, what the hell is he doing driving long distances? How does he have a driver’s license and Leni doesn’t when they’re apparently of comparable intelligence?  
“Oh, wait. Actually, she’s over here.” probably shouldn’t have shown the “danger” sign behind them. kinda gave away the joke a little bit ahead of schedule. sorta made it into not a joke…  
So, when carl is hitting on his cousin’s girlfriend who he loves, we’re supposed to like him. When he shows a protective side toward his family, a noble thing, he’s the buffoon and put through mild pain and embarrassing situations? Why is this the behavior the story punishes him for?  
“Hey, CJ, I was just upstairs…” No, you weren’t. We saw you skate from past the building into the bodega. And then, we saw you lie!!  
Awful nice of that swarm of rats to wait while for the Casagrandes to make that call. And finish it. And for Ronnie Anne to get to the building.  
Ronnie Anne’s method of rat-removal was pretty clever.  
“I think we all learned an important lesson today. When an 11 year-old wants to go downtown in a sizable city she’s not that familiar with, let her go. And make absolutely sure she goes completely unsupervised! Otherwise, you’re in the wrong. Fuck you, being a responsible parent or guardian!”  
Flip, giving out free anything? Impostor!  
Well, I guess I hate carl less now. And I’m a little less sold on the Casagrandes spin-off.

Everybody Loves Leni

Do you think maybe things fizzled with “smoothie guy” because she called him “smoothie guy” instead of by, I don’t know, a name? I don’t see things going well with this so-called “burger guy”.  
Leni’s first date questions list included “Is this real?”, “What U is?” and “Where R U?”. And I don’t know whether they’re deep or really not-deep, but I’m usin’ ‘em! as soon as i find someone who’ll date me…  
That kid’s haircut looks familiar… oh, no, wait, some of it is pointed downward. Totally new.  
“You know what we need? Snacks!” Innocent enough, but with the timing of that getting up sound effect, it sounded…different the first time I heard it.  
Leni may be…okay, is dumb as a post, but she’s pretty quick with those excuses.  
Man, Leni’s work-friends are butt-holes.  
New Lincoln voice debuts! Pitch is juuuuuuust a hair higher than Colin Dean, but it’s definitely recognizable as Lincoln Loud. Nicely done, Tex Hammond.  
“That is surprisingly mature advice, for an 11-year old.” Really, that’s what shows Lori how mature he can be?  
Man, Miguel’s a butt-hole. And, not that there’s anything wrong with it!!! but he’s kinda giving me the impression that he’s…not having impure thoughts about being with four girls.  
I can kinda get why they’d have a code word for someone using an expired coupon, but why conceal the word “adorable”?  
And by his second scene, Tex has found the voice. Also, since he’s the son of Grey Griffon, who voices Lola, Lana and Lily, I think I’m legally obligated to say “Well, this should make recording sessions interesting, huh!?”.  
“We didn’t get to eat the new best friends cake I baked!” …oh, I kinda thought something would be wrong with it. Though I do appreciate the “can’t cook” obstacle to her perfect waifu status being overcome. uh, because …s-some people like that stuff and I feel for them and their…plight?  
Lincoln: She’s literally bending over backward for her friends. Lori: Hey! that’s my word.  
Fiona tries to put Leni into a situation where she’s forced to choose one group over another when she and Miguel have a clear advantage. Leni’s work-friends suck.  
“ugh, we are the worst.” That you are.  
Oh, Leni. You so easily convinced of things!  
“We’ve been acting like total jerks. For no real reason. I mean, we were perfectly fine with your level of time-spending before we met each other. And your school-friends were really only retaliatory-jerks. And really, a lot the stuff that started, was started by me. Man, I suck.” There, fixed the line for ya.  
Kurt helps himself to a feel.  
Leni’s cake is magic!!

Really Loud Music

|| The title. Because sometimes, coming up with puns is hard!  
I never say no to a Luna-centered episode!  
Something about the chorus of the first song just screams ‘this is getting a reprise’.  
“I mean, I love my song, but will everybo-” Be yourself moral, got it.  
So, are the other Louds singing but not realizing it or is Luna losing her mind? Because if it’s the second one, maybe she should wait until the next season of that show and take some time to…de-nutsify. Or just wait until the next episode when insanity doesn’t make a joke work and it goes away. Mmm, that’s good psychology!  
Ahh, cradles aren’t for teenagers. That’s comedy, is what that is.  
…oh my god, leni solo song? Eh, no. I do like Lori and Leni as a duet, though.  
“It’s online, it’s not life.” But Chaz does live in Royal Woods and he has spent some time with Leni. And met Lincoln. Not quite the same as a just-online thing. Also, Chaz? Bro? Leni may not get everything you say, but take it from someone who, eh, knows someone who kinda looks like you; you’re not gonna do better.  
Luan’s song may not have been Luna’s style, but it looked neat and offered a little insight into Luan. The Louds we don’t hear sing that much have had good voices for it so far.  
Was kinda hoping for Lucy to sing, but that did feel like her style.  
did not need another gif-able moment of lynn’s ass.  
…did you all feel that? It’s as if thousands of voices cried out “I’mma put something from Initial D over that Lincoln/Clyde part” all at once and were suddenly opening Windows Movie Maker…  
Get it, because pop music isn’t always especially deep. …yeah, it was pretty catchy. I mean, it was no Fell in Love Again as sung by The Question, but it’s up there among cartoon “aren’t pop songs silly?” pop songs.  
And that’s how Luna pioneered a new sub-genre, passive-aggressive pop.  
Oh my God, they turned Luna into Sour Sweet!  
Because there’s no artistry in pop music! Also, interesting how when Luna sings from the soul, the result is more radio-pop than headbangin’ punk. With some pretty nice visuals. Actually, couldn’t she just sing that for the show? It sounds crowd-pleasing enough and nobody but the people making the show knows what she submitted.  
“The hit show America’s Next Hitmaker was pulled from the air tonight after a 15 year old contestant undressed on-stage in front of a crowd and the television audience. While she did put on new clothes almost instantly, the show was being broadcast live, exposing millions of viewers to the scene. The parents group Families And Prudes has already begun marching on the studio from which the show was being taped and burning the producers in effigy, vowing to make television and the internet boring and clean for decades to come. In other news, the rumor come out, does DJ Dandy Darin is gay?”  
You know what music contest producers hate? Songs that the audience are cheering and generally loving. Hate it.  
Poor technician guy. He thought Lincoln and Luan just really enjoyed his work, until he realized they wanted him to turn up the volume. everyone loves the musician, but never appreciate the person at the soundboard…  
This episode was about as good as the karaoke episode of Kappa Mikey, but the latter did have one thing over this episode, and it isn’t the novelty of a Goku-ish voice singing about sandwiches. Or the Azumanga Daioh references. I’ll take a simple but unusual moral like “singing with friends is fun” over “be yourself/true to yourself” for the billionth time.||
Background Pony #8C85
This show is, for the most part, a show that specializes in slice-of-life type stories imo. Oh, and I still think Chris Savino was framed by a selfish coworker a la #meetoo shit.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Welp. I’m an idiot. Since I don’t watch too much TV, I only recently found out that it doesn’t cost a fee to use the video on demand service my cable provider offers. And even more recently, I only discovered The Loud House’s latest episodes are on there. At least now I know.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Well, since I don’t have much to do, I’m gonna try to watch the episodes of Season 3 that’s been out so far, since I’m behind on the show.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide