[nsfw] The Pokemon thread

RIG
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
let me start this…  
EJEM…  
POKEMON ANIME SUCKS! GEN WARS ARE POINTLESS! I DO EV TRAINING BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY MAKES THE GAME FUN FOR ME! MEWTWO IS CONFIRMED TO HAVE A NEW FROM IN G6! I DON’T LIKE G6 BATTLE ANIMATION!
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@sixtyfour215  
It’s a ponified Reimu Hakurei from Touhou. A series of bullet hell and some fighting games from Japan with mostly female casts(99% female, I’m not kidding). Themed on mostly Japanese folklore. Something something worth checking out.

I’m Ghost/Dark, btw.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Well I am going to get the new game when it comes out.

POKEMON X AND Y. 3D effects. But yeah a dark gym wouldn’t hurt the new region.
Palinor

I do so love Steel’s resistive powers.

My ideal team; Slowking, Toxicroak, Houndoom, Skarmory, Scizor and what would be truly amazing would be a Steel/Ghost type. I was thinking of an evolutionary branch for Golett from Golurk. Same stat types but evolved by trading with a metal coat. Give it a steampunk look perhaps? Gosteam?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
Gen 1-4 regions based on Japanese regions.  
Gen 5 region based on Manhattan in America.  
Gen 6 Europe?

Pokemon X and Y 1941 Pokemon War II

What kind of Pokemon would the Allied, Axis, Japanese, and Soviets would use in the great war?
SBF1
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Oh I already missed the best Pokemon discussion? Guess that means I can’t gush about Ninetales for the moment
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide