The Sports Thread

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Mikey
You never know. The last time that both of these teams faced in the playoffs I was 4. So not old enough to remember that game or interested in football at that time.
And yes I do think the Cowboys will lose.
The Packers get a week off but they don’t want to face off against the 49ers again. Both teams faced off earlier in the season. The 49ers had the Packers if it wasn’t for the GOD DAMN SECONDARY PLAYING AWFUL then the 49ers won that game.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Monado User
@Mikey
The team that gets the week off on the AFC is the Titans.
Also don’t the Bills have to face off against the Hoodie again. You can never stop him. You aren’t the Dolphins.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
I’m hoping this is the year the Bengals win a playoff game, but the Raiders looked very motivated last night. At least we’ve got Burrow back.
Depending on how things shake out, our next opponent could be Tennessee, Kansas City, Buffalo, or New England. I like our odds against the AFC East teams (no offense), which means I’m in the awkward position of rooting for the Steelers to upset the Chiefs.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Looking at the playoff picture now that it is officially finalized, I think the NFC Championship game is gonna be Tampa Vs Green Bay and the AFC Championship game is gonna be Kansas City Vs the Patriots.
I originally thought maybe a team with like a 9 and 9 record was gonna end up in one of the championship games this year, as that would really pay off how crazy this season has been, but based on seeding and the way the playoffs look, I don’t think we’re gonna get that.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Dolphins is a fucking joke of a franchise. They have a head coach that really pieced things together near the end, and they decide to get rid of them? I can’t wait until next season when they get a new head coach and they post an even worse record. They totally deserve it.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Holofan4life
The Patriots don’t have many weapons and are still in the midst of rebuilding. They didn’t lose to us and the Dolphins for no reason. AFC will be Chiefs and Bills or Chiefs and Titans IMO.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@igotnopicks
Nah, I think the NFL gods care more about Brady making it again than the Patriots. Let’s be real here. It wasn’t the Patriots, it was Brady.
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Mikey
Then you take Brady who gets constantly lucky and bailed out by his defense. He has weaknesses(Notably against the Saints who beat him by giving him a goose egg this season.) His weaknesses become apparent when he has no targets to throw to.
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Mikey
Pretty much worse. Watch the Saints Bucs game to get a view of him with no recievers and his only good option was Gronk(Who was double covered all game). He literally looks like someone who should retire with missed throws and him arguing like a baby. And throwing a tablet.
AB is gone so that one less target to throw too. His main target right now is Mike Evans.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@igotnopicks
He doesn’t handle adversity well. If you can get pressure on him or take away his weapons, he’s not that hard to beat. But with the Patriots, that was always a huge if. And for the most part, the Bucs are the same way. They’re otherwise solid offenses that happen to have the G.O.A.T. under center.
He wouldn’t last two weeks on a crappy team like the Jags or the Lions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide