The Virus Outbreak Thread

NeonThriller

I’ve heard rumors that Disney is gonna cancel a lot of projects for the parks and could potentially face bankruptcy if the parks remain shut through the summer.  
Welp, R.I.P Disney (For real)
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@MagpulPony  
Yeah, I did some digging and found out that Agents, also known as Spies or Assets, are foreign individuals overseas who perform tasks for the CIA in their own home country.

I don’t think that hoaxer did his research well.

Unfortunately this is just one of many fear-mongering conspiracy theories that are flying around right now.

I’ve said this before, I’m more worried about the Mass Hysteria than the actual virus.
NeonThriller

@MagpulPony  
I really think the closures will last up to potentially 2 years, Think about it, Top experts are making apocalyptic predictions, Even once the peak has passed (And that won’t be for several months), People will be absolutely terrified to go outside in fear of getting the virus, And even when people start going out again, We’ll likely see a massive surge in new cases because of all the people near each other, And without a vaccine in the fall and with the cold weather starting, The virus will come back (Possibly even worse), rinse and repeat. The harsh reality is, It will be YEARS before anything resembles average daily life again and even then it won’t be the same. We’re in a new era, An era of fear of going outside.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Typhoon2000  
The DARPA/Moderna vaccine will be ready early next year. After that, people will have no objections to going out again. Everyone will be happy to resume daily life. The long lasting part of this is going to be the severe economic damage.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Typhoon2000

Uh, we’ve been through much harder times in the last century alone. We’re basically operating under wartime conditions, which once they ended, normalcy wasn’t far behind. This isn’t World War Z…which we should have a reading robin for, given the circumstances.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Wiimeiser  
yeah it’s creepy, now whenever I lost contact with someone I assume they died or caught it.  
especially in the big citites, so indeed let’s stay inside, don’t interact, make stock of canned food.

@Nightweaver20xx  
I hate but understand your reasoning, life is theorically priceless, but the more we are, it seems the value of human lives decreases. 200K? 500K? 1M? that’s just a stat.

that’s dehumanizing at best.

okay the truth is I don’t wanna die and don’t want my friends or family to die either. I’m confident we do all the same and hope you all too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide