The Virus Outbreak Thread

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Isn’t it funny how the WHO classified Gaming Addiction as a Mental Illness; are now telling anyone to stay at home and play our vidya gaymes?
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

I came back from the testing area a couple of hours ago. From opening to the time I left was roughly an hour and a half. I showed them my info, they gave me some papers, and then when I pulled up at the actual testing spot, they stuck a long cotton swab deep into my left nostril. And when I say deep, they went deep… This is the deepest I’ve ever had an object inside my nose. It actually kinda hurt or at the very least was terribly uncomfortable, like, holy shit. I can still feel it in there sort of…

The military was also there to help guide the cars through the area and out of it (yes, it was a drive-thru testing area). I’ll post some photos real soon.
Background Pony #B670
@CaptainXtra  
Probably the one where it’s man-made to keep everyone at home because an unavoidable mega asteroid is soon going to wipe out all life on earth.
Background Pony #CC0E
It’s just sad that people are making claims that beer companies and Disney predicted the virus.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Background Pony #1AF5  
Which one?

The one with the guy on Facebook claiming to be a CIA Agent,(FYI: Agent isn’t an actual title or job at the CIA so that’s already a sign of it being hogwash),telling about how a fast approaching and large comet is being hidden from the public by NASA and the Vatican Observatory?

(I did some digging on that one and the poster, named Scott Wylan, does have a name that’s kinda similar to an actual CIA member named Scott W. Muller but that’s more than likely a coincidence.)

or…

One from the countless Reddit and YouTuber Theorists about how Asteroid 1998 Or2 or Comet Atlas among others are actually not harmless as NASA claims?

(Rouge Asteroid Belt, Planet X, average crazy shit, etc).
NeonThriller

With rumours that almost all Mario games are getting a remake for the franchise’s 35th anniversary later this year, They’re gonna have to rename the final level of Super Mario Sunshine for obvious reasons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide