My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I ran some numbers. The usual people will tell me to stop being an insensitive prick. I don’t care. Reasonable people will understand where I’m coming from.  
Total number of cases worldwide is equal to 1/5,000th of the population of Earth.  
Total number of deaths worldwide is equal to 1/82,000th Earth’s population.  
Guess what I’d call that? Statistically insignificant. Death was a daily part of life for our ancestors, now we’re all super-sensitive to it because of our high-tech, touchy feely culture. Mother nature doesn’t care about your precious familial bonds. The strong survive and the weak perish, and that’s the way it’s been for millions of years. Thus shall it be.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Nightweaver20xx  
Akshully we’re currently much more desensitized and death don’t shock us as much. We regularly consume media where death is commonplace and gruesome and violent. We can now take out millions of ppl without so much as looking at the victim.

Anyway the recovery rate of a civilization post-plague depends not on how many died per se but rather WHO DIED. More ppl dying means a greater chance of someone important included in that pile of bodies.

Not everyone is equal, unfortunately, so you can’t just pull that number and said “eh is ok we only lost like 0.0006% of the whole population” yeah ok but let’s hope we didn’t lose key scientists, engineers, technicians, healthcare workers and teachers because that would set us back years.

Covid is wiping out ppl aged 50 to 80+ and those are usually experts with a wealth of knowledge and experience that hopefully they have successfully passed down onto others. If not…
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@tehwatever  
So what you’re saying is, we’re about to have another “Library of Alexandria” if we’re not careful?

The future will be Wall-E, what with only corporations staying around, and the younger people and survivors being too dumb to fight back…
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
full

The German corporate group Bosch is the largest industrial employer in Hungary and is therefore now protected by Hungarian soldiers as a systemically important company.

I ask myself A.) against whom, because automatic firearms are known to help so well against viruses and B.) will they leave when the Corona crisis is over?

Seriously, I’m starting to feel like I’m in a bad fanfiction, somewhere between cyberpunk, zombie apocalypse and cold war propaganda.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Wiimeiser

Not if we can help it.

@DarkObsidian

Ditto

@Lord Goku

Remind me again how long your locality has been under lockdown? We’ve been under lockdown here in NZ for just over two weeks now, with less than two weeks to go.

Our recoveries our outpacing our new cases, and there’s only been two deaths so far. I got the results of my test back yesterday, and corona-chan thankfully hasn’t caught me yet.

Also, you folks are aware that it’s Easter weekend, right? It doesn’t feel like it for me, due to my trip to Wanaka being kiboshed and Warbirds over Wanaka cancelled this year.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Ebalosus  
It’s been this way for about two to three weeks now.

Although not technically an “order” and more of a “suggestion,” counties do have the ability to make it an “order,” effectively putting the force of law behind it. Salt Lake, Davis, Weber, Morgan, Summit, Tooele and Wasatch Counties have made it an order, but strangely Utah County (which is where I live) hasn’t done so, yet, and it’s part of the urban stretch of land we call the Wasatch Front.
Background Pony #44C4
@Count Adramélekh Sear

Yes, I read an interesting article this morning about how the German way against the Corona virus is still viewed with scepticism in the world despite its obvious success. Our death rate is even lower than South Korea. And especially the South Koreans have actually done everything right. I mean, we Germans love South Korea anyway, and I also know that this feeling is usually mutual, but I never expected that we could once again become a role model.

What shocked me most of all was that it seems to be common only in Germany to test someone for the virus for free as soon as there is the slightest suspicion. I find that hard to believe. Of course I can understand that the German health system is excellent, because after all it serves to keep the people’s body healthy and working, but I cannot understand why anyone can be against compulsory health insurance. Especially the obligatory contributions, which really every German has to pay (in case of poverty the social welfare office takes over), allow German hospitals to have proportionally to the rest of Europe the most beds for intensive care units. This is an undeniable advantage, especially in the event of an epedemic or pandemic.

It does not happen that I am proud of my country, but in this case I am really impressed. There is just not everything bad about Germany. Even if our reputation in Europe is not the very best. I am also impressed by the way our otherwise so divided government is currently behaving. Not only is there rapid financial assistance for the health system, but our doctors and nurses are also paid accordingly. And Chancellor Angela Merkel is doing a fantastically good job. I never thought I’d say this, but I’m really gonna miss her. Mommy Merkel. It’s been a long time since there’s been a chancellor as good as her. And I don’t even vote for her conservative party. These are really crazy times we live in right now. Jesus.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@SombrLiz  
Keep in mind, that’s Hart Island, which has been the site for mass graves for unclaimed bodies for over 150 years. There’s been a spike in it’s use, yes, but that’s not because so many people are dying NYC has run out of burial plots - it’s because with a spike in deaths due to Coronavirus, there is also a spike in deaths where the bodies are not claimed by relatives.

There’s a very interesting interactive map about the island.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide