The Virus Outbreak Thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

India could become the most infected country in the world on the long forecast.

Meanwhile approximately 99% of us here having the virus are only of mild symptoms.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Searly Sear  
I wonder if they’re also adding in antibody tests to the results - if I recall correctly, there was a bit of a controversy a few weeks ago that some study was inflating the active case numbers by including positive antibody tests.
Background Pony #39BC
I can happily say that New Zealand has kicked Covert 19 off our island!As a result we also went down to level one, so everyone is free to do anything they could before corona except go overseas. I hope the rest of the world can do this soon too. :)
Background Pony #1FCE
@Badheart  
Why don’t you like the protests, yes they do increase corona cases but if it’s not done now then when?
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

So apparently protesting lets you ignore the quarantine rules. I can picture it now:

“Um.. Alright. But uh… I don’t know what you expect to find in a simple, uh… neighborhood… BLM protest.”

“Protest eh? Well I just have one question. What kind of protest is filled with rambunctious yahoos and hot jazz music at 1 AM.”

“Um… oh… The… best damn protest in TOWN!”

“YEAH!”
Background Pony #1FCE
@Badheart  
I was saying that if it’s not done now then would it ever be done? Yes people really should be at least attempting social distancing, but they seem to have somewhat forgotten about the virus. And no, I’m not happy to know you might have it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Leaving this post about India becoming the highest cases in the world within the next 2 months, then I’ll come back quoting this to see if it does. No surprise for a 1.3 billion pop nation.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Several recent studies have shown that widespread mask usage would likely crush a second or third wave of covid.

But meanwhile the inbred masses scream about “muh feeedums and mah feefees”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide