The Virus Outbreak Thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
I do suspect some of the more religious folks equate the vaccine to the Mark of the Beast, and the way some of the mandates go about things kind of reinforces that kind of fear.
In order to get behind what drives some of these folks, you gotta know how they think.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I may probably have the omicron due to having these cold like symptoms for weeks now but I’d rather welcome this infection. I don’t understand why people including my mother are so afraid of this variant when it’s not even that deadly. I am fully vaccinated with two Moderna jabs and planning to boost after I get well.
Media really loves to fan the fear upon their patrons.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Omicron might be the last varient to take hold in the pandemic stage of the virus.
It’s own infectivity might be pushing it to becoming endemic. Its rapid spread is putting it in a bit of a pickle in terms of allowing it to maintain pandemic level infections.
Do not, this does not mean the virus will “burn out” as some people suggest and simply go away. But, its spread will be crimped to local outbreaks and likely seasonal flare ups.
This is not set in stone. If a major varient rises that can circumvent acquired immunity from omicron before the virus transitions into endemic then the cycle could begin anew. More over, future variants could lead to large flare ups that, while likely not pandemic level again, could present major disruptions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide