The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #306F
There are people in New Hampshire with the virus. Maine is next to New Hampshire. Me and my family are all doom.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Background Pony #23D8  
Here’s some advice.

Stay hygienic and be wary of people who look sick.

And even if they don’t look sick, try to not get super close to people or touch them in any way.

Tell your family to do the same.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Meanlucario  
Supposedly that’s a lie from China, as illegal leaks from inside claim that the death rate is much higher than the Chinese government is reporting. CDC hasn’t commented on that but has requested access so they can determine how bad it is for themselves.
Background Pony #306F
My mom have a headache or a headcold. That does not mean she have the virus does it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide