The Virus Outbreak Thread

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
The 747 Cargo jet that transported 240 Americans from Wuhan back to the US just took off from an Air Force base not far from my house.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
So, an underground conspiracy theory I’ve been hearing recently is that this coronavirus is a step in Agenda 21: A New World Order plan to kill of 95% of the world population by 2030.

Part of this plan includes intentionally neglecting to quarantine suspected infected people for at least 14 days so that the virus spreads further and further thus causing more possible fatalities.

While I often roll my eyes at theories like this another part of me is somewhat concerned about how some governments are still willing to send their people into China and bring them back in such a short time period.

Of course, I’m willing to bet that a theory like this was being tossed around during the Ebola scare.

Just to be clear, I don’t think this theory is true, it’s just incompetence of several governments and health organizations that caused this virus to spread as much as it has so far and not the doing of a sinister shadow group ran by the global elite pulling strings around the world.

I’m pretty sure that if a sinister organization ran by the global elite intended to kill a large chunk of the world population and had the power to do so, WW3 would’ve already happened by now.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@CaptainXtra  
A virus is better for that than WWIII. Too much infrastructure is lost in a nuclear war, it defeats the hypothetical point of a new world order if there’s no world left.
Rod Hungwell

did nothing wrong
Something I hadn’t considered before is that - given that this is a respiratory thing - China’s generally terrible air quality is probably contributing to a lot of these deaths. Like imagine having your lungs fill with fluid and then trying to breathe in the place that produces most of the pollution.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
Now currently 200+ deaths and 10,000+ infected. Additional countries are reporting detecting the virus including Sweden and Russia. Delta Airlines cancels all of it’s airplane’s flights to China and the United States State Department issues level 4 warning advising against any travel to all of China.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide