The Virus Outbreak Thread

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Zerowinger  
I don’t especially like the guy but Didier Raoult and a lot of scientists from the Institut Pasteur also rang the alarm about how the confinement did as much damage on health than the COVID19 itself.  
Crippled ER, people staying inside for too long, people who don’t take the time to walk or move their ass, malnutrition, etc.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@NitroFury  
Possible - I mean, again, it’s preliminary results. But lower vitamin D levels usually correlate with a weakened immune system, which makes people more vulnerable.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I calculate a 300,000 to 500,000 new cases per day in a potential second wave scenario since most of us are used to being sociable and cannot heed all warnings.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Fuck Russia
US company Moderna reports that individuals given their vaccine have been confirmed to produce antibodies to the Coronavirus, and have been cleared by the FDA to move to phase 2 trials, with phase 3 planned for July and a potentially readily available vaccine approved as soon as January at the earliest.

Two additional companies, Pfizer and Inovio, are also currently in the human trial stage, as well as one in development in Britain at the university of Oxford.

Four additional trials are also underway in China, though given recent developments and revelations, I have little expectation for those.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@MagpulPony

I doubt the public will see a vaccine that fast. If one is successfully made, the first to get it will be everyone in Washington (house, senate, white house, secret service, etc), followed by military personnel, then government workers, then police/fire/EMS/hospital personnel, then finally the general public (and the elderly will be first). So if you’re not in any of those categories, I wouldn’t count on one until at least a year after production starts.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

@lonewolf

There’s also the fact that Moderna, despite having been around for almost 11 years, has never successfully brought a drug to market. And they’re using a newer, untested method of vaccine production.

If it works, then hooray for that, but I’ll temper my expectations for now.

Do remember, just because its provoking the body to form antibodies does not mean that those antibodies are enough for immunity. It’s a good step in the right direction, but lets be measured about this.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Zincy  
Supposedly the antibodies were seen to be actively preventing the virus from infecting/binding to cells or something. I don’t remember the exact term they used, but apparently they were excited about the results they were seeing.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@MagpulPony  
Something I learn from the video game industry is that companies will say anything to make inverters happy, so take their claims with a grain of salt until more reliable and trusted sources confirms their claims.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Meanlucario  
That’s true. Though they did get cleared by the FDA on that. And there’s still the two other American companies and one British entity that are close behind with similar research if theirs doesn’t work out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide