The Virus Outbreak Thread

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@MagpulPony  
>huwaei phones  
>laptops made in china  
>shitty secu, using cloud and datacenters a bit everywhere including in PRC  
«Oh no! It seems that china have our confidential non-encrypted info and a few things our employees carries on their mobile… but it’s better than having it on-prem and have to manage our own secu. It’s so 90’s»

never change!
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Fuck Russia
Huwaei products are thankfully still banned from use in places like that. We even pulled our RC-135s out of the UK and will potentially no longer be sharing certain classified intel with our closest ally due to them buying Huwaei tech. A nice incentive for them to reverse their decision.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
My state is up to 8,340 and 173. According to the map , it appears the amount of new cases in the KC area have slowed down (Johnson county is at 666 at the time of this post). However Finney (Garden City) and Ford counties have left the KC counties in the dust. Still surprised at how low the Shawnee (Topeka) county total is after all this time.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Moderna withheld critical information about its vaccine trials, with industry experts throwing cold water on the hype. Their partners at the NIAID are also being uncharacteristically quiet.

I should remind you that this is a company, supported by hedge funds, that has a valuation of 29 billion, despite having never put a product to market.

They have legitimately sold nothing in the 11 years they have existed.

I’m beginning to suspect that they may be a little smoke and mirrors.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

In the municipality of my location, if a district reports more than 25 cases will implement a 100% lockdown with no one else outside even in their front doors for an excess 3 days or a week. You can’t buy food, pay bills, taxes, play/be/hang outside, or drink beer even in your own house.

So far my hood has 14.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Brazil just surpassed USA’s daily cases for the first time.

I’ve long forecasted that they’ll be next on the centerstage of this crisis along with Russia and India.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@MagpulPony  
I’m thinking of starting a new game where we track down those “2020 IS OUR YEAR” dipshits and spam loud as fuck clown music in their vicinity.

Maybe make a few Covfefe 19 jokes in the process.
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Fuck Russia
Brazil’s case numbers are now estimated to be as high as 15x more than they are currently reporting. Meanwhile despite baffling media reporting, the drug Hydroxychloraquine has been showing promising results in preventing Covid spread and illness, not treatment.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide