The Virus Outbreak Thread

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Typhoon2000  
Well, the people are not going to accept whatever you want to do. Locking down for years until either the virus is no longer lethal or a vaccine is widely available just isn’t feasible. This is at least the sixth time I have told you this.
NeonThriller

@NitroFury  
With red states being dipshits with them reopening, The stakes are too high for easing (Just look at Texas), We need this virus to be completely eradicated for things to return to normal.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Reopening needs to be a slow process. We can’t stay closed forever, but we also shouldn’t reopen everything at once. Most states are doing it like this. And since it’d be more difficult for places like beaches or theme parks to maintain and enforce social distancing guidelines, places like that should be the last ones to reopen.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So here are the things that are allowed in Stage 3.

Social gatherings of up to 100 people.
Restaurant dining rooms remain open at 50% capacity.
Retail stores, malls open at 75% capacity.
Raceways can begin competition with no spectators.
State park inns can reopen.
Youth summer day camps may begin June 1.
Gyms, YMCAs, fitness studios can open with restrictions.
Community pools, campgrounds can open.
Recreational sports practices can start if they follow guidelines.
Contact sports [football and lacrosse] are prohibited
Baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis facilities may open.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Zincy

…Right, I totally derped. I was thinking of the Congressman in our district, Rob Whitman. (I’m not fully awake yet)
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
To help speed up reopening the governor has put in place a mask requirement for indoor public spaces.

And people are still complaining.

Putting on a mask is literally one of the easiest things you can do. It takes like 2 seconds, and is not in any way a burden.

Listen, you ingrates, its either this or bringing back the lockdown. And this is way, way easier to handle.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A recent meta-review by 538 shows that a majority of Americans still believe and trust scientists and experts over other sources. In fact, the polls show a marked uptick that has occurred over the last few years.

A separate spate of studies show that mask usage is becoming widespread, and that it is having a major effect on the spread of the virus.

This all goes to show that if selfish idiots would pull their heads out of their asses for 10 minutes we likely wouldn’t be in this mess.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide