The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #DC85
@RD4590  
True to a point. However, nicknames are not all equally insulting. In addition, Its probably true that this Coronavirus was spawned in Wuhan.
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@RD4590
Oh please, don’t make a non-political issue suddenly a political issue.

You mean like Trump supporters and right wingers did with masks?

Sorry, I’m in a bitchy mood. Just tired of shit on all sides I guess. I’ll uhh, see myself out until I can be a part of the solution instead of the problem… If there even is a solution…
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Got that jackass out of here.

full

Anyway the virus being so heat resistant just helps fuel the countless “man-made” conspiracy theories.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

The number of recoveries is two million more than the number of active cases. Canada’s doing fine, but I definitely support keeping the US-Canada border closed.
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Seems like Florida is on track to becoming the most infected state. Might even beat New York if this keeps up.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide