The Virus Outbreak Thread

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
If it can kill bacteria it can also kill virus. Virus is much more fragile compared to bacteria in terms of structure.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Updates on Covid-19 and the lockdown in Malaysia, where I live:

1. All remaining businesses and retail sectors are allowed to open tomorrow (aside from food, construction, and saloons), but people cannot go there to test products.

2. Restaurants and cafes are now allowed to let people eat within their premises from tomorrow onwards, but only two people per table.

Recent reports mentioned that daily Covid cases have dropped to 3000s. Could that contribute to the loosening laws?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@HorsesandMuchMOAR

The eternal paradox of the fatigue rule.

Problems mount, restrictions are put in place, problems lessen but do not cease, humans prematurely declare victory and loosen restrictions, problems arise anew.

full
Background Pony #BA70
@Zincy

Thanks for reminding us all why people like you shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near any power. You lost the Cold War; get over it.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Thanks for reminding us all why people like you shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near any power. You lost the Cold War; get over it.

And this gives me more reasons why BPs like you have a few brain cells in that empty head of yours.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Wow. I just had a covid scare because of my recent run to the toilet. Turns out, it was just the 3 day old bottle of syrup I used for the pancakes.
Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
@Flutter_Lover  
A while back one if my parents had an illness that apparently lasted quite a while (I forget all the details; time has become a blur now) and both my parents suspect it may have been the virus. I also had a minor scare but we wrote it off as dog allergies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide