I'm sorry that I forgot to report Malaysia's updates on the virus and vaccines:
1. The government will only allow
interstate travel again after 80 percent of Malaysia's population is vaccinated. However, this can come early if
cases are two-digits.
2. Several states (incl. Selangor) and Kuala Lumpur (the capital) has been moved
from MCO to CMCO from March 5 onwards. Tourist activities are now allowed
in CMCO and MCO areas, such as parks and libraries.
3. On 27 Feb, Malaysia received
its first batch of Sinovac vaccines. Private hospitals are also asking for the vaccines
to vaccinate the people faster.
4. The daily cases in Malaysia keep bouncing up and down: today
, it went as low as 1,555 cases. On the past days — 1 2 3
5. Inciting the public not to take the vaccine is now
a criminal offense in Malaysia. Americans will be mad at this …