The Virus Outbreak Thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
So earlier last night, I had yet another episode of Intermittent Explosive Disorder outburst triggered by watching yesterday’s news about how China’s vaccines made it first through the country rather than what we mostly wanted. (Pfizer or Astra)

If there’s like anything that I messed up about during my verbal rampage then it’s calling someone’s nation and ethnicity a foul word here. Since my lifelong disorder would often out of the blue violently emerge uncontrollably caused by either ranging between the simplest to a more serious or urgent forms of situations, I would like to sincerely apologize to whom i’ve verbally hurt for my actions. This also even for myself is not something I would want to conduct on my own consent but this is a genetic disorder i’m talking about…It runs through the family (dad’s side).

I’m mostly seen here as a chill and funny guy but I really apologize to this as well that I’m also on rare occassions an out of control berserk who was inevitably ticked by an acting catalyst or by fate.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Count Adramélekh Sear

It takes a strong man to admit when one was wrong.

It took offense because of my current relationship, as I am dating a Chinese woman. So, I took the implications toward the Chinese a little more personally.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
The negative fallout of my meltdown has really taken it’s toll over me I guess. People whom I’ve hurt or offended naturally would strike back and they would not care even if the perpetrator would say he is mentally troubled for life.

You see, whenever my episode suddenly kicks in from out of nowhere, I don’t realize the words and actions that I’ve done since i’m obviously blinded by my own anger. That’s one of the main traits of people who have this disorder.

~

Anyways, over 400,000 doses of vaccines from AstraZeneca will finally arrive here tomorrow.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Laß mich sterben
We’ve got a nice amount of Sputnik Vs in here lended from thr Mother Russia, but vaccination hasn’t started yet I think. And I seriously hope they don’t steal the trucks with the vaccines

@Count Adramélekh Sear

Well, atleast you admitted your mistakes and apologized for them, that’s a good thing. Also sorry if I attacked/offended you in any way on my earlier message.
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
My county must be doing something right despite not having a mask mandate. As of yesterday we only have 6 active cases despite being within spitting distance of major metro areas. Our highest point was just after Thanksgiving when we had over 100 active. It’s been dropping ever since then.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Some mostly-good news in Malaysia:

1. The government has mentioned that you cannot buy vaccines from Shopee, a kind of Ebay or Amazon used in Malaysia. They can only be gained in hospitals, clinics, or government sites.

2. The government has assured that all available vaccines – Pfizer, AstraZenaca (and perhaps Sinovac too) – are approved because both of them are safe.

3. In spite of 2,000s of cases in the past two days, today’s cases have dropped to 1,680.

4. Enouraged by the loosening restrictions, more people are coming out to parks, zoos, shopping malls, and even cinemas. While the shopowners expect much-needed income, and the government looks forward to lower and lower cases in several states for the coming months, I hope this will not be like the US where a new wave might be coming …
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
In Austria, fights have been breaking out between anti-maskers and left-wingers (who are after far-right hooligans within the protests). The anti-maskers claim that the Austrian government is too restrictive in its lockdown, making it bad for families and businesses.

If the anti-maskers get their way, will it lead to more infections in Austria? I don’t trust anti-maskers for contributing to more infections in the name of their “freedom”.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Ironically enough, most left-wingers are guilty of doing the exact same things they accuse anti-maskers of doing (EX: protesting, gathering in large crowds, etc.). Seems a bit hypocritical if you ask me.
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
As much as I hate anti-maskers, they do have a point. Lockdowns especially for weeks wouldn’t do any good than it already had before. Yes, I agree that we need to protect ourselves at all costs, but lockdowns will make it worse both physically and mentally.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide